Stay Away from IL

Gov Putzker hasn't met a rights-restricting bill which he didn't absolutely love. In fact just yesterday the ass-wipe signed HB4383 .. which effectively bans the sale, transfer, possession etc. of any "home made" firearm.

I expect the IL State Rifle Association will partner with GOA or SAF and attempt a federal lawsuit to overturn this foul turd.
For those who don't know, JB Pritzker (aka Putzker, aka Fatboi, aka Toilet-yanker) is your typical textbook woke uber-leftist progressive. He's a petty tyrant who believes that he knows what is best for you and me. He'd rather sign a bill to authorize $11,000,000 in "family planning" aid than put those same funds towards reducing violent crime ... but don't get me started on that one. Bastard.

Last edited:
How can you ban something you can't see. it's a ghost. [smile]

Way to go that will solve a ton of crime, like a metric shit ton.

Gov Putzker hasn't met a rights-restricting bill which he didn't absolutely love. In fact just yesterday the ass-wipe signed HB4383 .. which effectively bans the sale, transfer, possession etc. of any "home made" firearm.

I expect the IL State Rifle Association will partner with GOA or SAF and attempt a federal lawsuit to overturn this foul turd.
For those who don't know, JB Pritzker (aka Putzker, aka Fatboi, aka Toilet-yanker) is your typical textbook woke uber-leftist progressive. He's a petty tyrant who believe that he know what is best for you and me. He'd rather sign a bill to authorize $11,000,000 in "family planning" aid than put those same funds towards reducing violent crime ... but don't get me started on that one. Bastard.
Two things here Brad.
1.) I cannot believe you live in IL voluntarily.
2.) I am even more shocked you are in Lake County.

I wish you the best on your relocation, live it too short to live under the hammer of tyranny.

Two things here Brad.

I wish you the best on your relocation, live it too short to live under the hammer of tyranny.
Lake is a little more sane than Cook, but not by much. Like Bostonians who moved into NH and turned it purple, the folks in Cook who wanted to escape the crime, corruption, etc. moved into Lake and other "collar" counties. And as one would predict, they brought their voting habits with them and have started poisoning the outlying areas.

I admit to the mantra of "from the frying pan into the fire" as I departed MA in 2015 and came to IL because family reasons. When I retire, IL will be squarely in the rearview mirror. It may be the place of my birth but will not be the place for the final years of my life.

Lake is a little more sane than Cook, but not by much. Like Bostonians who moved into NH and turned it purple, the folks in Cook who wanted to escape the crime, corruption, etc. moved into Lake and other "collar" counties. And as one would predict, they brought their voting habits with them and have started poisoning the outlying areas.

I admit to the mantra of "from the frying pan into the fire" as I departed MA in 2015 and came to IL because family reasons. When I retire, IL will be squarely in the rearview mirror. It may be the place of my birth but will not be the place for the final years of my life.
I hope you can get out of there as soon as possible. Best of luck while you are there, and yes Cook is worse. [smile]

I have to imagine this won't hold up against a challenge. Literally denying people the right to make their own firearms. In a leftist shithole with horrible violent crime.

I have to imagine this won't hold up against a challenge. Literally denying people the right to make their own firearms. In a leftist shithole with horrible violent crime.
That's not the half of it ... the bills were passed by both houses at approx 2am during an "11th hour marathon session" of the state legislature. Both houses passed the bill with almost veto-proof majorities. The Governor is not the only complicit piece of shit re: This Foul Turd. I'd argue that about 2/3 of both state houses need a good refreshing ...

Doesn't the Governor have a pizza to eat or to maybe he and Beetlejuice should worry more about the shooting gallery Chicago has become.
View attachment 617659
Why do politicians almost always look like caricatures of humans or animals? and it’s not just the dems. The gop has some odd looking creatures, too.

7th circuit court of appeals has 8 GOP judges, only 3 dem. The 7th has struck down some Illinois gun control in the past.

Doesn't the Governor have a pizza to eat or to maybe he and Beetlejuice should worry more about the shooting gallery Chicago has become.
View attachment 617659

Richest elect d person in the country., He’s worth billions hanks to his family hotel business. He’s a heart attack waiting to happen and since he’s a arrogant pos, it can’t happen soon enough. He locked down Illinois tightly while his family flew to Florida. Do as I say, not as I do.

Two things here Brad.

As if members who live in Cambridge are any worse off. LOL

I would prefer a larger and larger segment of gun owners to live in every zip code in teh country. That's my de-ram. Not to fall back, but to push forward. You'll drag me kicking and screaming (over gun rights) out of this state. (The NotsoCommonWealth of mASSachusetts might get rid of me on a tax basis some day. Not quite yet, but they're trying REAL hard to piss people off.)

Democrats gutted a bill pertaining to utilities to do this.
Illinois General Assembly - Full Text of HB4383
(c) Beginning 180 days after the effective date of this
4 amendatory Act of the 102nd General Assembly, it is unlawful
5 for any person to knowingly possess, transport, or receive an
6 unfinished frame or receiver, unless:

What Are ‘Ghost Guns', And Why Are They Now Banned in Illinois?
“The people creating, selling, and purchasing these firearms know that they’re working to circumvent common-sense gun laws that ensure guns stay out of the hands of traffickers, abusers, and convicted criminals,” Pritzker said in a statement.
No more building from blanks or flats for Illinois residents.

Least funny movie in history. LOL. The laughs are dozens of minutes in between. Everyone who watches it says "they love blues" and can't name a single blues song OUTSIDE of that movie.

It was mediocre but ran on the SNL fame to make it popular then. Now it's a "you gotta watch it, it's great."

To be fair, I rewatched Trading Places a few years ago. Gosh that movie got pretty unfunny as well. Just a lot of not funny in between a few snippets of funny.

But that Penelope or whomever - oh gosh. You can keep JLC. I'll take her.

View attachment 617659
Shooting gallery ... a handful of "yoots" got upset last night over some nonsense, started shooting. When the dust/smoke cleared, ten people got hit and two were dead.

Columnist John Kass has an EXCELLENT screed on the state of affairs. I highly recommend taking a few minutes and RTWT ...

Back
Top Bottom