• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Steel Falling Plate Rack units?

rep308

NES Member
I'm investigating options for Steel Falling Plate racks for my club. I've come across this doing a google search:

http://sitebuilder.range-systems.co...fm?SiteID=5&CatID=33&ProductID=213&RefPage3=1

Falling Plate Rack Unit! Standard unit comes with six 8'' round plates, several other optional plate types available. Please call 1-877-423-1785 to place your order! Plates and Splash guard made from High-Velocity steel and can be used with High-velocity, Magnum, or Rimfire. * Includes adaptors for paper target attachment above and below the horizontal splash plate. Plates reset with a pull of a rope attached to the reset lever. All hardware included for assembly. The power factor adjusting screw allows this unit to be used with rimfire, magnum or High velocity rounds.

I've got a feeling that shipping that unit from MN will be cost prohibitive. Does anyone know of a local source of units like this?

Last edited:
I've got a feeling that shipping that unit from MN will be cost prohibitive. Does anyone know of a local source of units like this?

If you use UPS, maybe. But freight options will be more reasonable and I am sure they have access to that.

Check with the folks at Wallum Lake Rod and Gun Club, in RI. They just had a bunch of plates built, I'm not sure who did the work though.

AE

[slap] Mike means that you should call the guys at www.gttargets.com and see what they can offer. They don't have racks on the site but they do them.

Chris at GT Targets is from MA and brings product up at times.

Oops..[shocked]

I didn't know GT targets did plate racks, they should put them on their website because it was the first place I looked. I would recommend their stuff, I have some poppers and a swing... very well made

[slap] Mike means that you should call the guys at www.gttargets.com and see what they can offer. They don't have racks on the site but they do them.

Chris at GT Targets is from MA and brings product up at times.

Does anyone have a picture of a plate rack from GT Targets? My club is getting ready to purchase a plate rack and I'd like to get some more info. I too checked out GT Targets and didn't see anything so I went to MGMTargets.

I would call GT.

You can make this stuff. However, it just doesn't save all that much. Plus finding AR500 that produces targes that last and stay safe is a task in itself. Been there.

I would call GT.

You can make this stuff. However, it just doesn't save all that much. Plus finding AR500 that produces targes that last and stay safe is a task in itself. Been there.

Thanks. I just sent him an email and said that you referred me to him.

-Cuz.

Back
Top Bottom