• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stickers on cars

I saw a Volvo wagon with an NRA sticker once. I have GOAL stickers on a motorcycle and roof boxes.

i-nRn2k7T-L.jpg

My previous post was a joke, but all kidding aside, I don't like ANY stickers of any kind on my vehicles for several reasons. I have built many high performance cars and don't believe in advertising the name of companies that made the high performance parts unless they happen to be sponsoring my build, which hasn't happened yet. As far as anything remotely religious or political (such as NRA/gun stickers), I feel it's just asking for someone to damage your car as it's guaranteed to incite anger or otherwise offend someone. Why draw that kind of negative attention? Lastly, being a car guy,I don't want glue and shit stuck all over my cars anyway.[smile]

I've got a BCM and an ar15 boltface stickers on the back window of my Tacoma, my f350 has one of the Leupold stickers on it. To the non shooter it probably doesn't raise an eyebrow.

What terminator03 said, +1. I have a lot of cool stickers I'd like to put on my truck, but I like a clean look, and also my privacy, so no stickers.

My previous post was a joke, but all kidding aside, I don't like ANY stickers of any kind on my vehicles for several reasons. I have built many high performance cars and don't believe in advertising the name of companies that made the high performance parts unless they happen to be sponsoring my build, which hasn't happened yet. As far as anything remotely religious or political (such as NRA/gun stickers), I feel it's just asking for someone to damage your car as it's guaranteed to incite anger or otherwise offend someone. Why draw that kind of negative attention? Lastly, being a car guy,I don't want glue and shit stuck all over my cars anyway.[smile]

Best not to advertise what's under the hood also haha.

Used to do some drag racing back in the day, one of my favorites was one night this kid trailered a mustang notchback to the "track". He kept saying it was a naturally aspirated car but the NOS stickers all over his obs ford powerstroke got us thinking, turns out he had craftily rigged a sneaky Pete kit into the thing lol

Last edited:

+1 on all points (altho it's been a LONG time since I've built a fun car.)
Gun stickers go on my safe. No questioning its' contents, given the armorers/reloading bench four feet away.

just a NES oval (which anyone who dosnt hang on here would never be able to figure out) and a NRA sticker on the older car. I just liked makeing the wife drive a car with a NRA sticker and brown univercity (now a bryant one too). Nice dicodomy...

Best not to advertise what's under the hood also haha.

This has always been a basic rule for me. Aside from ruining a perfectly gorgeous car(a '65 Mustang convertible and '69 Camaro RS in my case), stickers give it all away. A clean, sleeper look is the way to go, imho.

As you might recall from the beating I took in the 'I whack off to cop cars' thread a while back, I have a few minor mods on my truck. Almost everyone underestimates or dismisses these mods. Which makes it even funnier when a guy in an Escalade or a V-8 truck with Edelbrock stickers etc goads me at red lights. (not that I would ever engage in red light drag racing. Because that would be bad and wrong. And also bad.)

I have a Graphtec FC-8000 vinyl plotter in my shop so I'm sort of a sticker whore. I keep it neat though, all one color.

On my jeep I have M16A2's just above the "wrangler" decals on my front fenders.
On the tailgate, I rep Glock, Ruger and GOAL.

This has always been a basic rule for me. Aside from ruining a perfectly gorgeous car(a '65 Mustang convertible and '69 Camaro RS in my case), stickers give it all away. A clean, sleeper look is the way to go, imho.

As you might recall from the beating I took in the 'I whack off to cop cars' thread a while back, I have a few minor mods on my truck. Almost everyone underestimates or dismisses these mods. Which makes it even funnier when a guy in an Escalade or a V-8 truck with Edelbrock stickers etc goads me at red lights. (not that I would ever engage in red light drag racing. Because that would be bad and wrong. And also bad.)

I know the feeling, my powerstroke is putting down 600ish, I keep it as stock looking as possible. I love the look on faces after shitting on kids riced out bro trucks lol

Wife stuck a bullmastiff 'got drool' sticker on my truck, since she sometimes drives it with said drooling bullmastiff. Nothing from me on it, but I've been considering a set of dolphins in the rear window. (submarine qualified service pin)
Nothing on my car.

Back
Top Bottom