Stores selling 9mm ammo?

I'm in Quincy. I don't have RI license. I could probably go to NH or Maine but I'm sure all border stores are sold out as well.

@OP: Welcome to NES [wave]

you know the saying we’re all taught in school when we’re young — there’s no stupid questions?... that rule doesn’t apply so much here. [smile]

Seriously though, ammo shortages are everywhere. If you’re lucky, you’ll find some at your LGS or time it right and buy from an online retailer for at market pricing if you can find it. Alternately, there are folks looking to sell, but expect to pay pricing consistent with supply and demand. If you’ve never taken ECON 101, with supply low, price is... well, not as low as it was 6 months or a year ago. If you wait a year, one of two things will likely happen... price will go up, or supply will go up. Either way, it’s a roll of the dice as November gets closer.

So for now, GO GREEN and join in the banter. Some guys may be willing to help you out, but no one is gonna give ammo away for free. Until then, keep searching...

If you do find 9mm locally, expect there to be a limit on what you can purchase. I guess in this environment, that would apply to most calibers.

Are any stores left in mass selling 9mm pistol ammo at this point?
Get a couple of the ammo apps and let them do the searching for you. Also contact the smaller shops. I grabbed some up in the middle of Maine last week, just because it was available. Maybe I’ll sell it in the classified for 2x [rofl]

I saw an online retailer last night selling Nosler defense 9mm 20 round box for $25. Only stuff they had in stock. They have other stuff they specifically don't ship to Mass, so I suspect the don't ship ammo as well.

It comes down to how much you are willing to pay. Lots of 9mm for sale on this site.
30-40-50 cents or more for range Ammunition, whatever you are willing to pay. Cash is king!!

Poor new shooters. :(
Juffin: When crisis like these happen, and/or the beginning of any election year/run up to election., there is ALWAYS a huge panic, the world just about comes to an end, then the election is over and things go back to normal.
So, my suggestion would be to simply wait, save, and skimp along until November when Trump gets re-elected, and the open flood gates of cheap ammo will return.....Just like they did in 2016. 🤓🤓

I was up at shooters outpost in Nh last weekend. Plenty of ammo if you're willing to fork over the cash. Limit on 9 was 5 boxes per day. 9 was$17, 38 was $20, 380 was $18, 45 was $24. Almost double pre-craziness prices.

Hunters trading post, Weymouth. The steel 9 is $15+, the brass is $18+. Limits, and limited quantity. Don't wait. This year is different.

OP I have a challenge for you , I will give you a box of 9mm Win-Clean 115 gr. 50 rnd box , But you have to do 3 things.
1st provide an Ma LTC in person.
2nd. Be able to get to Dartmouth ma to pick it up in person.
3rd. And most Important become a NES Green Member....
Pretty simple.

Poor new shooters. :(
Juffin: When crisis like these happen, and/or the beginning of any election year/run up to election., there is ALWAYS a huge panic, the world just about comes to an end, then the election is over and things go back to normal.
So, my suggestion would be to simply wait, save, and skimp along until November when Trump gets re-elected, and the open flood gates of cheap ammo will return.....Just like they did in 2016. 🤓🤓
Anyone who thinks it's getting fixed that fast is in for a rude awakening. Otherwise you're right though, no sense in enabling flippers, etc.

Hunters trading post, Weymouth. The steel 9 is $15+, the brass is $18+. Limits, and limited quantity. Don't wait. This year is different.
FSGuns apparently had some the other day. I didn't actually get inside to see it, but the name taker guy standing outside implied that there was 9mm to be had for those with the time to wait. [dance]

I disagree every time I've bought ammo in NH I've had to show a Mass LTC, residents just need proof of residency.
Lol yeah that will happen if your shopping is restricted to the two or three shop in New Hampshire that actually card people based on residency, for ammo purchases the rest of them..... don't.... what SO, OG, amherst walmart? do in NH is not the norm for most gun shops in the state.

<<<<<<< is happy that reloading, casting and, general range scrounging is just another way of life in This Brave New World. Old fuddy trap shooters mocked me when I scrounged Red Winchester XX shells from the trash along with the boxes they came in. I have plenty of 12 guage to shoot anytime I want. Don't even know how much .45 I have in ammo cans. Components might be scarce, but they are still out there if you know where to look. Start with the Classified section on NES there's usually something in there to be had. If you didn't see all this coming in an election year and stock up when ever you saw any, then history wasn't one of your better subjects in school.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom