NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Last edited:

Thirwell1216

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Freedom of choice is a great thing. If you don't mind wearing a mask and want a cheap TV go for it. If not, go to their competitors and never look back.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
Kresge's, WT Grant, Mal's, Spag's, Bldg 19, SS Pierce...
Kresge's still exists as K-Mart.

Houghton & Dutton, Nisners, Gilchrists, Raymonds, W.H. White, R.H. Stearn, Chandler & Co, Siegel's, Jordan Marsh, Filenes, Ames, Stuarts, those are all gone. Sears Roebuck will probably be on the list shortly.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow they don't want you gun owners shopping in their stores to begin with but I am sure you will all wear your masks and leave your balls at the door.

BrianWilson

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No way I am going to let a guy making $2/hr tell me I have to wear a mask to the store.

[laugh]
Where do you draw the line? Supposing he gets upped to 3 bucks/hour?

This raises another point the has been bothering me. Supposing the banks were open. Your standing in line to cash you fat unemployment check with your G19 or some other POS concealed on your hip.. Security guy ,bored silly, is diddling with his 320, drops it ,naturally it goes off and catches you right bewtixt the shoulder blades..lights out. Cops show up...security guy goes with "but he had a mask and a gun!!!"

Is your widow collecting big off the bank....or are you buried in ignominy on Boot Hill with all the other failed bank robbers?

ETA: Where does this leave those idiots who were arrested for wearing a mask while protesting something or other a month or two back?

Last edited:

bottle-cap

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Could just go to Walmart in Worcester. Oops. Closed cuz too many staff have covid. How many got infected from the high class clientele that frequented the store?

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wow they don't want you gun owners shopping in their stores to begin with but I am sure you will all wear your masks and leave your balls at the door.

Costco does not believe that it is necessary for firearms to be brought into its warehouse stores, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers. For the protection of all our members and employees, we feel this is a reasonable and prudent precaution to ensure a pleasant shopping experience and safe workplace. Our policy is meant to protect our members and employees in all warehouses around the world. This is not a new policy and we do not customize the policy for each individual city/county/state/country where we do business.

Our primary goal at Costco Wholesale is to keep our members happy. If you believe that our policy restricting members from bringing firearms into our warehouse stores is either unfair or excessively burdensome, or you cannot agree to abide by this policy, or you are dissatisfied for any other reason, Costco will promptly refund your annual membership fee in full.

Only the police can be trusted with guns. Because they're highly trained and super-duper proficient.
And we made a rule - so bad guys will leave their guns outside.
[rofl]

Top Bottom