• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stores that sell upper receivers

I understand the hate for this state, but understand that some have roots of family friends and a job that unfortunately not possible to move.
I have friends who live in freer states that I lay awake trying to choose where I will go.
Because we all want to leave!

LMAO. I see the typical NES reading comprehension of a gnat has manifested itself in you.

So to break down the post you quoted--posted below so you don't have to scroll.

1. There are many ways to overcome the no shipping to Mass thing.
2. The best option is to move out of the state and refuse to give aid and comfort to an oppressive enemy. Those who continue to pay a state to kneel on their necks are part of the self licking ice cream cone that is the Mass nanny state.
3. If you refuse to vote with your feet, there are many cheaper options available for non federally regulated items. I won't go into them here because those methods are obviously too complicated for you.

You showed me, obviously your e-penis is way bigger than mine. [kiss]

Seems like a very nice place. I need to get up there!
These guys are kinda "off the grid". I bought a 22LR silencer from them, very friendly. They operate out of what looks like a residential house, there will be a small sign on the road, walk down the driveway around the back of their house and into the "tent". a LOT of tacti-cool stuff for the AR guys. Worth the trip.

LaRue stuff is awesome, you will not be disappointed.

I also like BCM (Bravo Company) especially their BCGs - you can get them through resellers like Brownells

Aero is easy, but the MA compliant site for Noveske includes farm animals😔

Bradlees?

MFS had an upper for sale 6 months ago on the wall. Generic brand. But my buddy bought it.

I’ll just buy parts and build.

I got a white oak barrel a bit back. The gas block area was a bit oversized. Had to sand down the gas block to fit. What a pain. But ultimately it’s all set.

Bradlees?

MFS had an upper for sale 6 months ago on the wall. Generic brand. But my buddy bought it.

I’ll just buy parts and build.

I got a white oak barrel a bit back. The gas block area was a bit oversized. Had to sand down the gas block to fit. What a pain. But ultimately it’s all set.
I bought one from them too near that time. Nothing earth shattering, an Anderson with BCG and CH for $400. I mated it with an Anderson lower. I missed the complete upper at Four Seasons and was pretty crestfallen, went to MFS to rattle off a few, went into their shop afterwards and then...viola! I exclaimed ‘thar she blows’ and bought it. It was actually extremely clutch.

I bought one from them too near that time. Nothing earth shattering, an Anderson with BCG and CH for $400. I mated it with an Anderson lower. I missed the complete upper at Four Seasons and was pretty crestfallen, went to MFS to rattle off a few, went into their shop afterwards and then...viola! I exclaimed ‘thar she blows’ and bought it. It was actually extremely clutch.
Knew my buddy was looking for an upper. Texted and called him to see if he wanted it (no reply). Almost just bought it for him as it was around closing time.

he called the next day and he drove an hour to grab it. So far so good.

almost bought it myself, just because.

Knew my buddy was looking for an upper. Texted and called him to see if he wanted it (no reply). Almost just bought it for him as it was around closing time.

he called the next day and he drove an hour to grab it. So far so good.

almost bought it myself, just because.
They had another one besides Anderson there it was slightly higher end but I was just going for an entry level build so I didn’t go for it but they had multiple there. I don’t want to say for sure what manufacturer it was because I don’t recall exactly but the one at FS was Rock River and there was also a Trijicon Acog I wanted that got scooped up. I guess the moral of the story is always call to reserve these items and before ordering online patrol your local gunstore ‘used’ inventory lists.

They had another one besides Anderson there it was slightly higher end but I was just going for an entry level build so I didn’t go for it but they had multiple there. I don’t want to say for sure what manufacturer it was because I don’t recall exactly but the one at FS was Rock River and there was also a Trijicon Acog I wanted that got scooped up. I guess the moral of the story is always call to reserve these items and before ordering online patrol your local gunstore ‘used’ inventory lists.
He tried to reserve it over the phone with a CC. They said no. Come and take it. So he bolted up there to grab it and got it.

He tried to reserve it over the phone with a CC. They said no. Come and take it. So he bolted up there to grab it and got it.
Wow that’s interesting. I would have thought they would have reserved it. Then again, this would have been in the heat of the Covid rise. When I went it was around April and there were mask mandates but it wasn’t as crazy with things being bought out across the board. Nevertheless, I knew it was time to build and wanted to get components before things got really hairy.

Wow that’s interesting. I would have thought they would have reserved it. Then again, this would have been in the heat of the Covid rise. When I went it was around April and there were mask mandates but it wasn’t as crazy with things being bought out across the board. Nevertheless, I knew it was time to build and wanted to get components before things got really hairy.
I was surprised as well.

This was after their Baker gun range shut down.

Prob should have bought it and sold it here 😎

Another easy way would be a friend in NH to ship it to, or to buy it for you if the company gets bent over a MA billing address.

Or call around NH stores - unlike MA some NH stores (like Wicked Weaponry) basically do all their business in AR and AK guns/accessories. They normally stock uppers, barrels, all the parts, which are not controlled.

Another easy way would be a friend in NH to ship it to, or to buy it for you if the company gets bent over a MA billing address.

Or call around NH stores - unlike MA some NH stores (like Wicked Weaponry) basically do all their business in AR and AK guns/accessories. They normally stock uppers, barrels, all the parts, which are not controlled.
I just called them and they said they are currently out of uppers. Also, they are shifting use of their uppers and dedicating them solely to custom builds within the shop. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing; I'm sure if one was able to bring in a lower and ask them to do a custom build with one of their in stock uppers they wouldn't have any problem with that, assuming if that person was in MA they would make the rifle MA compliant once in state, should that person care about stuff like that. It just means one wouldn't be able to purchase the upper from them and leave with it in hand...which is not possible at this point anyway.

They also don't have any Glock slides, so if someone sees a Glock 20 slide anywhere, please let me know!

I just called them and they said they are currently out of uppers. Also, they are shifting use of their uppers and dedicating them solely to custom builds within the shop. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing; I'm sure if one was able to bring in a lower and ask them to do a custom build with one of their in stock uppers they wouldn't have any problem with that, assuming if that person was in MA they would make the rifle MA compliant once in state, should that person care about stuff like that. It just means one wouldn't be able to purchase the upper from them and leave with it in hand...which is not possible at this point anyway.

They also don't have any Glock slides, so if someone sees a Glock 20 slide anywhere, please let me know!

Try 2A tactical in Barrington NH, I am not familiar with them but someone I know who builds AR's and hasn't yet discovered the internet seeks parts there too, believe its another similar shop. Also is one in Salem NH who sold Aero uppers and such but the name escapes me..

As far as WW goes, Ben's business is assembling custom guns, cerakoting, and such. It would not surprise me that in the world of uppers being hard to attain he might not want to sell the few he has. Did you talk to Ben himself or one of the girls?

One thing I wonder is if they actually got the point you didn't necessarily even want a WW "brand" upper. Typically he offers to order anything and I don't see why he wouldn't have let you get an Aero, Spikes, whatever on order over there (though it might take awhile).

Easiest thing though is you gotta have one friend in NH? Not sure exactly what you want but for instance assuming they don't ship to MA (and maybe they do, no idea), these should be easily attainable:

Back
Top Bottom