• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Strange Incident at MA Gun Club on 1/2/2021

You are lucky they didn't need an arrest that day. Feds handing out free ammo is as real as the old Penthouse letters. If you want to masturbate to the idea of a fed cop giving you some bangbang go for it. I maintain it is a bad idea.
OK, so I have a real-life example, and you have conspiracy-filled bullshit. I can see how we stack up against each other. Go get that tin-foil hat adjusted just right, otherwise those rays are going to get in.

This is got to be the most "non-story" story ever. I nominate it for the most pointless story of 2021.
Be careful glockster30 might start talking about your mom or wife from behind his keyboard for picking on his fudd club like he did last time. Coward just pm’ed me to cry about it. He’s a prime example of why people leave that club in droves.

Did you happen to read my post about me purchasing an M&P slide stolen from the ATF warehouse? They (the ATF) called me, set up a time to stop by, politely asked for "their property" back, and I signed a surrender form. No "receiving stolen property," no $50K attorney fees, or other drama-llama bullshit. Sorry that it doesn't fit your tin-foil narrative.
Did they give your money back?

Did you happen to read my post about me purchasing an M&P slide stolen from the ATF warehouse? They (the ATF) called me, set up a time to stop by, politely asked for "their property" back, and I signed a surrender form. No "receiving stolen property," no $50K attorney fees, or other drama-llama bullshit. Sorry that it doesn't fit your tin-foil narrative.
Was that one of the slides that security guard stole and then sprayed the parts all over the internet?

how did you know that was a stolen slide?
the ATF can lie to us. We cannot lie to them.

i also had the ATF come to my home claiming my pistols “may have been stolen” which was an utter lie. my attorney (the well respected Atty Guida) straightened things out. It was glorious watching him do his work. Them showing up on my doorstep did wonders for my marriage....helped convert my quasi-leftie wife into a 2A tinfoiler.

my point is that they can feed us BS anytime they like. I would never surrender my property to them without an attorney handling that. We shouldn’t have to live this way but the playing field w .gov is lot level for us.

Last edited:
If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
This, this, this, this.

Who tf just gives away ammo?

The people saying you’re scaredy cats or looking a gift horse in the mouth need to think- if someone walks up and offers to give you a wad of 20’s, or a watch, or a phone, or the keys to his car, you’d look at him like he was crazy and tell him to beat it.

But because it’s ammo and you’re at a range, it’s suddenly not weird? If the guy’s shooting as says “hey I’m headed home, got one box left you want it?” it would be weird enough. But to walk in and hand it out like a pervert with candy on a playground?

The backstory is just plain weird, too. “I’m getting fired here’s free ammo?”

If that’s true, my guess would be it’s the federales’ ammo, and this would be one last fahk you to the people that scorned him.

i also had the ATF come to my home claiming my pistols “may have been stolen” which was an utter lie. my attorney (the well respected Atty Guida) straightened things out. It was glorious watching him do his work. Them showing up on my doorstep did wonders for my marriage....helped convert my quasi-leftie wife into a 2A tinfoiler.

my point is that they can feed us BS anytime they like. I would never surrender my property to them without an attorney handling that. We shouldn’t have to live this way but the playing field w .gov is lot level for us.
Yeah, well, you don't know what you're talking about here. (Maybe not just here).

Bought a M&P slide on eBay. Wanted to get it cut for an RMR. Couple of weeks later I get a call on my cell from an ATF agent.
"This is Agent James Bond of the ATF. You bought an M&P slide on eBay, auction #xxxxx, from user BlahBlah, on xx date."
"How do I know you're who you say you are?"
"Look up the ATF phone number online. Call the local office, and ask to be connected to James Bond's cell phone. I'll talk to you when you call."
"OK, close enough. Yeah, I bought that slide."
"It was stolen from federal custody, and we need to recover it. Are you available today?" It was Sunday morning.
"I'm busy this morning. Does tomorrow work?"
"It has to be before Monday. Can we make it later this afternoon?"
"Sure. You'll have creds and stuff, right?"
"You bet."

In the meantime, I jump on eBay and look up the transaction. The seller now has like -12 feedback, and all of them are "THE f***ING ATF SHOWED UP TO CONFISCATE MY SLIDE" and "STOLEN ITEMS," etc. A quick look on ARFCOM and other forums show multiple threads all saying the same thing: "ATF came to visit me." Lots of this shit out there.

Guy shows up with paperwork filled out with my name and the description of the slide.
"If you just want to surrender the slide, sign this one."
Pulls out another piece of paper
"If you want to contest it, and try to get it back, sign this one instead. But between you and me, you won't get it back. It came from us."

I sign and give him the slide. Guy couldn't have been nicer, and my son was drooling over his partner. (He talked about her for a week). In and out in under 5 minutes.

Slide cost me $150. Whole incident was over and done with in 5 minutes. Some yahoos on the other boards (and one on this board, evidently) were all chesty with "I wouldn't give up anything without a warrant," and other garbage. Bullshit. I'm supposed to get all a**h*** for $150? eBay even refunded my $150 after I reported the slide as stolen.

Within a week or so, major articles hit the MSM about a warehouse an ATF warehouse in WV. Turns out a contractor walked out with a shitload of gun parts from "destroyed" guns, and the ATF shit themselves trying to get everything back.

Bottom line: "Receiving stolen property" crime? Nope. Lawyer required? Nope. Would I have jumped on that ammo from the Fed like a fat kid on a doughnut? You bet.

This, this, this, this.

The people saying you’re scaredy cats or looking a gift horse in the mouth need to think- if someone walks up and offers to give you a wad of 20’s, or a watch, or a phone, or the keys to his car, you’d look at him like he was crazy and tell him to beat it.

But because it’s ammo and you’re at a range, it’s suddenly not weird? If the guy’s shooting as says “hey I’m headed home, got one box left you want it?” it would be weird enough. But to walk in and hand it out like a pervert with candy on a playground?

So what’s the crime? Where’s the risk, or even potential risk? We know what the potential reward is.

It could have been stolen for all they knew.
That could be said about every private sale to someone not well known to the buyer.

Years back a local shopping company called and wanted to get rid of a thousand rounds of 223...long before the AR15 was widely owned and no one beyond Colt and one or two others produced them.

He didn't want live ammo in this warehouse and was unable to deliver it. Took a second or less before it was gratefully accepted.

Wow that sounds like an interesting story. Is it a thread already? Did you ever figure out why they came to you in the first place?

Yeah, well, you don't know what you're talking about here. (Maybe not just here).

Bought a M&P slide on eBay. Wanted to get it cut for an RMR. Couple of weeks later I get a call on my cell from an ATF agent.
"This is Agent James Bond of the ATF. You bought an M&P slide on eBay, auction #xxxxx, from user BlahBlah, on xx date."
"How do I know you're who you say you are?"
"Look up the ATF phone number online. Call the local office, and ask to be connected to James Bond's cell phone. I'll talk to you when you call."
"OK, close enough. Yeah, I bought that slide."
"It was stolen from federal custody, and we need to recover it. Are you available today?" It was Sunday morning.
"I'm busy this morning. Does tomorrow work?"
"It has to be before Monday. Can we make it later this afternoon?"
"Sure. You'll have creds and stuff, right?"
"You bet."

In the meantime, I jump on eBay and look up the transaction. The seller now has like -12 feedback, and all of them are "THE f***ING ATF SHOWED UP TO CONFISCATE MY SLIDE" and "STOLEN ITEMS," etc. A quick look on ARFCOM and other forums show multiple threads all saying the same thing: "ATF came to visit me." Lots of this shit out there.

Guy shows up with paperwork filled out with my name and the description of the slide.
"If you just want to surrender the slide, sign this one."
Pulls out another piece of paper
"If you want to contest it, and try to get it back, sign this one instead. But between you and me, you won't get it back. It came from us."

I sign and give him the slide. Guy couldn't have been nicer, and my son was drooling over his partner. (He talked about her for a week). In and out in under 5 minutes.

Slide cost me $150. Whole incident was over and done with in 5 minutes. Some yahoos on the other boards (and one on this board, evidently) were all chesty with "I wouldn't give up anything without a warrant," and other garbage. Bullshit. I'm supposed to get all a**h*** for $150? eBay even refunded my $150 after I reported the slide as stolen.

Within a week or so, major articles hit the MSM about a warehouse an ATF warehouse in WV. Turns out a contractor walked out with a shitload of gun parts from "destroyed" guns, and the ATF shit themselves trying to get everything back.

Bottom line: "Receiving stolen property" crime? Nope. Lawyer required? Nope. Would I have jumped on that ammo from the Fed like a fat kid on a doughnut? You bet.
Did Ebay refund you?

This, this, this, this.

The backstory is just plain weird, too. “I’m getting fired here’s free ammo?”

If that’s true, my guess would be it’s the federales’ ammo, and this would be one last fahk you to the people that scorned him.
I've been at my club a few times when people have brought guns and ammo to donate. We thank them, take their name and number and let the board contact them with an official thanks from the club.

I was there one day when an older guy shows up and says he has an old Wiinchester .22 (I think it's a 52D, but can't remember) he wanted to donate the the clubs Jr rifle team. It was his when he was a kid and he wanted others to enjoy it.
We actually made him a member and he went on to help us coach the Jr rifle team for better than 10 years. He just "retired" from it last year.

You are lucky they didn't need an arrest that day. Feds handing out free ammo is as real as the old Penthouse letters. If you want to masturbate to the idea of a fed cop giving you some bangbang go for it. I maintain it is a bad idea.
My general trust in the system is close to zero. We have politicians at the highest levels breaking the law and are shocked when people react with rage. I too would be suspicious.

My posts are sometimes viewed as tin-foil hat-like. Im ok with this as there is tangible evidence that there are separate justice systems for the political class, their activist base, and us.

Here you go guys, the deep state is planning false flags and need their patsies. As I said before we have no idea what the vibe was, but in these times those fudd bitches did the right thing.
Er9Kb1FXMAQLIw2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom