Strange interaction at Gunrunner 101 in Amherst, NH

I was up in NH today in the Nashua area and passed the Gunrunner 101 store in Amherst, NH. I've never been to this store so I turned around and went in. Looked like a decent place even though the prices seemed a little high compared to other stores in the are. As I was looking at their handgun selection I noticed a nice FEG GKK 45acp w/ box and papers for one of the few decent prices I'd seen at the place. I ask to see it and made an offer on it indicating I'd be buying it with my C&R. The lady I was talking too said she'd ask the owner and went over to an older gentlemen at the other end of the counter.

This is where it got really strange. The lady tells the guy my offer and he looks up at me and states that he doesn't know me. Seeing I've never been there that wasn't a surprised. He then says he can't accept my C&R because he doesn't know me. He said most C&R's are fake and used by people to illegally buy guns. I stated that he could check online to confirm my C&R was real to which he replied that the web site never works and that he didn't trust that either. I'm thinking, OK so he doesn't want to take my C&R and then he states that most gun stores will not take it in NH. Thinking we were just have a conversation I indicated that I had bought C&R at many stores in NH and named a few. He said that wasn't true. [thinking]

Didn't want to get into an argument with the guy so I just left. Oh and he indicated to another customer that he was against the new NH Constitutional Carry law about to be passed. Very strange indeed.

The very definition of a FUD.

probably sees the future of his store now that Output has a location up the road.

Unfortunately, they both suck ass.
Assuming you mean Shooter's Outpost.

I don't know why he'd worry about them. He runs a dark, cluttered shithole with no inventory and surly employees in what appears to be a single-wide trailer. Why would he be worried about a large, spacious, well-lighted gun store with ample inventory and friendly employees?

Back
Top Bottom