• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stripers in Georgia.

Stripers are anadromous - migrate from salt water and spawn in fresh water (rivers). The fish have also been introduced to the Pacific Coast and lakes/reservoirs throughout the US.

Strippers are typically found in exotic type venues just about anywhere.

Last edited:
Striper fishing and duck hunting are two of my favorite sportsman activities and I've only done either in Massachusetts. I would love to get down south some time and see what they have to offer.

Fished striped bass on the Outer Banks of N.C. for 10 days was the best vacation I EVER took. Went duck hunting with a friend in Virginia wasn't all that it was quacked up to be.

Cool. The wife and I stayed in kitty Hawk for a week last April. I wish I had brought my gear with me, but the water was frigid so I don't know if anything was moving through there at the time or not.

Cool. The wife and I stayed in kitty Hawk for a week last April. I wish I had brought my gear with me, but the water was frigid so I don't know if anything was moving through there at the time or not.
We were in Kill Devil Hills, middle of May 2012 was a great time 10 of us went down, brought our motorcycles and fishing gear, Traveled all up and down the National Seashore ,went to Cape Hatteras to the Barber Pole light house and saw the video of when they moved in inland a couple hundred yards. Fish were biting some, we surfcasted most of the time along the beach that was across the road from our rental house.

It does if you'd rather spend the night catching fish instead of looking at busted women in a seedy joint built on misery, desperation and idleness. Either way, you're going to spend the night casting your eel...

Sounds like a slippery proposition!

I just figured it was a typical NES style typo and was very excited to read on.

Kinda like the "Should I buy a Labradar?" and the other thread - "Should I buy a Labrador?".

Back
Top Bottom