Stuck Round in a Colt .22 Short Rifle

jason19711971

NES Member
So I have a stuck round in a Colt .22 short rifle barrel. Any thoughts how to remove?

Attachments

• pix665388213.jpg
    pix665388213.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Stuck round in the chamber or stuck bullet in the barrel? Either way, you should be able to drive it out with a sturdy cleaning rod.

Stuck in the chamber or magazine,chamber in easy just push a cleaning rod down the bore. Not familiar with that model of pump rifle so if the round is stuck in the magazine
I've no suggestions.

So I have a stuck round in a Colt .22 short rifle barrel. Any thoughts how to remove?
Sturdy cleaning rod and a hammer. It ain't that hard I've cleared many squibs and stuck cases at plate shoots......not mine.....other shooters.

Find a 22 cleaning rod that you sacrifice assemble it nice and tight cut 1 1/2" inches off each end so that way you will have a nice solid end ramrod . Squirt some Kroil down the barrel give a few light taps with small hammer and your good to go. PS save the ramrod for future endeavors.

I was at the range with my son when he was about 8. Had my gallery gun to fool around with. Literally the SECOND round in, one of the cases decides to go LEFT instead of RIGHT at the ejection port and jams the thing up. I had no tools. Nothing. Mag was full but at least it was definitely unloaded and unable to fire.

Grabbed my wife's grandfathers bull-barrel single shot falling-block .22. One round in. PFF. (Because it's sooooo soft it's almost silent.). Won't eject the round. ??? AH DAMMIT!!!!! I forgot THAT one was .22 short. Case stuck in it.

We went home completely frustrated. LOL

OP, Why do you post something like this and omit ALL the pertinent information?

Back
Top Bottom