• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stun Guns in MA? Anyone want one or know someone who does.

^^^ Yesrs ago out at Ft Lewis my roommate in the barracks came home with one of those 50K V stun guns. We’re sitting in the room on our bunks bullsh*tting and drinking a couple cans of Fosters at the time, and both wondering the same thing. You can see where this is going.

So he wants to try it out, I egg him on a little to do it, so he sticks it on the inside of his leg and hits the zapper. Bam! He locked up like he was sitting at attention and fell off the bed, shaking on the floor like he was having a seizure. It was hilarious.

I wasn’t sure how long he’d keep shaking so I just picked up both cans of beer and quietly walked out backwards. Closed the door and quickly made it to someone else’s room in case our team leader was around and heard the racket.

He was fine 5 mins later, laughing his ass off with us, and said that was the worst pain he’s ever felt in his life.

^^^ Yesrs ago out at Ft Lewis my roommate in the barracks came home with one of those 50K V stun guns. We’re sitting in the room on our bunks bullsh*tting and drinking a couple cans of Fosters at the time, and both wondering the same thing. You can see where this is going.

So he wants to try it out, I egg him on a little to do it, so he sticks it on the inside of his leg and hits the zapper. Bam! He locked up like he was sitting at attention and fell off the bed, shaking on the floor like he was having a seizure. It was hilarious.

I wasn’t sure how long he’d keep shaking so I just picked up both cans of beer and quietly walked out backwards. Closed the door and quickly made it to someone else’s room in case our team leader was around and heard the racket.

He was fine 5 mins later, laughing his ass off with us, and said that was the worst pain he’s ever felt in his life.

A true "hold my beer" moment :cool:

Back
Top Bottom