• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suburban perimeter security

I wonder if we could get a group buy on those shotgun trip wire sets
There's 3d-printable designs out on Odysee & thingiverse, just requires some generic hardware to drive the firing pin.

Regular shot-load shells are anticlimactic, if you reload 12ga this is a good way to dispose of worn out hulls -- load FFFFg, then wax-dip for weatherproofing.

Moat/Dragons.
“Good dragons make good neighbors.”

There's 3d-printable designs out on Odysee & thingiverse, just requires some generic hardware to drive the firing pin.

Regular shot-load shells are anticlimactic, if you reload 12ga this is a good way to dispose of worn out hulls -- load FFFFg, then wax-dip for weatherproofing.
If someone wants to try this I’ll print some for you.

The Ring Floodlight cam above the garage has a Motion Warning setting that when the motion sensor is activated a nice lady's voice says "Hi, you are currently being recorded". It definitely stops people in their tracks when they're approaching the house and they hear it. It's a relatively new setting, when I first started using it the reaction from the Amazon drivers was priceless.

Back
Top Bottom