Sudbury Deer Hunt 2020

DJBrad

NES Member
I had setup my calendar alerts for 9am this coming Wednesday on July 1 to purchase the permit on massfishhunt.com but decided to check out the ma.gov link for the Sudbury Hunt to see what’s up. There is only this message:
“Thank you to all who participated in the 2019 DCR-DWSP hunts.
Coming this summer there will be a new Hunting Access Permit for the 2020 season that will allow access to DWSP properties in the Sudbury, Wachusett, Ware River and Quabbin Watersheds that are not included in the Quabbin and Wachusett Controlled Hunts.
This new permit application will be available from this web page.”

I took one from Sudbury last year and hope to get another to feed the family in 2020 but I’m curious what they have in store for the details of the access permit.

It’s open now. Link below for smart sheet application.

• These areas are open during the Massachusetts hunting season for white-tailed deer hunting only. Hunting will begin on Monday, October 5, 2020 and be open until Thursday, Dec 31, 2020. All Massachusetts Deer Hunting Laws and Regulations apply.
    Archery (Zone 10): Oct. 5 - Nov. 28 (open DWSP lands around Sudbury Reservoir)
    Archery Season (Zone 9): Oct. 19 - Nov. 28 (DWSP lands at Crane Swamp in Northborough)
    Shotgun: Nov. 30 - Dec. 12 (Zones 9 and 10)
    Primitive Firearms: Dec. 14 - Dec 31 (Zones 9 and 10) Sudbury Reservoir Watershed Deer Hunt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom