• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suffolk DA Calls Out States For Illegal Stream Of Guns Coming Into MA

In case anyone wants to head over to Boston.com and get in on the discourse with some ignorant Boston liberals in the comments section…

When LaPage calls out shithole MA cities like Lawrence=racist, When MA does the same it's what? Holding others accountable?
F that POS. You have a revolving door for criminals you get more crime.
You prosecute me to the max if I leave a .22 round rolling in the back of my car but you drop the gun charge for a thug robbing a liquor store.

In case anyone wants to head over to Boston.com and get in on the discourse with some ignorant Boston liberals in the comments section…

You can't argue with fools without becoming one. The best thing is to make fun of their cognitive dissonance and eventually get to their lack of intellect. You can shut up liberals with their own words. It works every time. That's how to destroy a liberal online. One guy was posting the same thing over and over. That guy doesn't want to listen, he just hopes that repeating the same thing over and over will make it come true. Where have we seen that before? Oh yes the insane.

Yet these rivers of steel don't leave the same bloody trail in the states that they come from.

Strange. It's almost like the citizens of mASS are dumber and more dangerous than the citizens of most other states. Maybe that's why the PD has yet to relinquish road details. We're just too dum and crazy to not have a cop there. LOL

Clearly the gun laws in Florida and Texas are not strict enough.

No. As Paul LePage indicated. We send our drug pushers up to Maine. They sell the drugs, impregnate young vulnerable Maine women, use the cash to buy illegal gunz and then come back to MA with the gunz and commit crimes.,

No. As Paul LePage indicated. We send our drug pushers up to Maine. They sell the drugs, impregnate young vulnerable Maine women, use the cash to buy illegal gunz and then come back to MA with the gunz and commit crimes.,
Maine. The way life should be. Jack.

It is a good thing that they blame others.
It makes it harder to justify more gun laws in MA.

Keep blaming NH, no one really cares and there isn't anything MA can do about it.

On top of that, it is a win win for NH, because the liberals afraid of guns hopefully won't move there because "GUNZZZZ".

In the end it does not matter how many laws you pass and the libs will never admit that. Look at Shinzo Abe in Japan. He was killed by a guy who made a crude musket like weapon or shotgun like weapon depending on which report you read. Japan has blocked guns 100% for over 50 years and in the end the criminal found a way.

To me this reads like the feds have a problem identifying problematic purchasers.

It's sort of like shining up a ball of shit and saying "see? It's beautiful!"

There are all sorts of reasons why you see fewer ma guns, from our low ownership rates to our better education and economics, not to mention the pool of being from in the state is 1:50 where being out of state is 49:50.

You can't argue with fools without becoming one. The best thing is to make fun of their cognitive dissonance and eventually get to their lack of intellect. You can shut up liberals with their own words. It works every time. That's how to destroy a liberal online. One guy was posting the same thing over and over. That guy doesn't want to listen, he just hopes that repeating the same thing over and over will make it come true. Where have we seen that before? Oh yes the insane.
Kinda like the Nazi Minister of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels.

If easily to obtain guns are the problem, and the guns are being easily obtained in places like NH, then how come those crimes aren't being committed in places like NH where they are easy to obtain in the first place? What am I missing? Or could it be that criminals are the problem, and that crimes are being committed where the criminals are?

Granted the way those stats were referenced, versus the reality of MA guns being the most commonly found in MA crimes (durr), was ridiculous.

However I also wonder how those guns really came to be in MA. Details matter.

Like how many were legally transferred into the state after initially being bought in another? And what the status was on the illegal ones, ie originally bought 30+ years ago, ie back when private sales had practically no record keeping or restrictions? Or how many were really from a recent straw purchase like liberals want us to believe? I bet those stats tell a tale too, most likely not the tale the anti's want us to believe.

Back
Top Bottom