• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suggestion/request/question on the new Classifieds

Dennis in MA

NES Member
I'm not sure if this is the place for this post. I looked around and this SEEMS to be the place. A thousand apologies if it is not.

Question: Do these ads never expire? It seems there are a ton of premium FS ads that are pretty old. While someone SHOULD mark an item as sold if it sells outside of NES, we all know that doesn't happen. 30 or 60 days would be great - that way a non-sold item could be "topped" by being re-listed.

Suggestion: A system to cull the SOLD items weekly. I know at this point, the deletion is being left up to the seller. But there are a lot of ads that have the big SOLD logo over them - esp. premium ads. I enjoyed the hard work of the mods in the old system blowing out the SOLD ads. It made it much easier to browse.

While there are advantages to the new system, the lack of thread-bumping and vigilant NES sold deletions, it's getting pretty muddy in there.

Thanks, Mods and such!!!!

Back
Top Bottom