Suit Dismissed Against Student Who Wore NRA Shirt

So can he wear the shirt? And I want to add this was a wonderful outpouring of support both nationally and locally in the school. We need more of this whenever the 2A is attacked.

So can he wear the shirt? And I want to add this was a wonderful outpouring of support both nationally and locally in the school. We need more of this whenever the 2A is attacked.

Yes. I believe he wore it the day he returned to school. The school district reiterated that the shirt did not violate policy.

That whole scenario is asinine. The real question is: where can I get one (or 10) or those shirts? I'll put them on my kids......

Seriously school have been taking more and more away from the kids just to not offend a few... There used to be cup cakes for birthdays! LOL no more celebrations for that anymore...

I grew up in WV, not terribly far from Logan where this incident happened. My childhood was filled with wonderful memories of shooting .22 rifles with my father, shooting over soda cans and bottles with a .38, skeet shooting, etc. I don't know when the state turned into the nanny state that it is now.

If I knew they would get worn, I would buy one of these NRA shirts for every single student at that school to wear as often as they possibly would.

Back
Top Bottom