• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sunday, funday, Gunday!

I broke in my Shield .45 today shooting steel plates at 10 yards. This baby is a tack driver and it is nice to see my marksmanship hasn't gone down much. Today should have been a 300 round day, but thanks to the current ammo situation, I shot only fifty rounds of ball and seven rounds of Hornady Critical Duty. The Alien Gear OWB holster was super comfortable and concealed the firearm well under a sweatshirt.

It was a great Sunday and I need to hit the range more often. Does anyone know who I need to sleep with to get 1K rounds of .45ACP?

I shoot a Shield .45 at least twice a week and I agree, it's very accurate. I have 2 and both are capable of hitting the 100 yard silhouette which is 1/2 size. The only reason I have thousands of rounds of .45 is because I reload. If you don't already, it will be difficult but possible.

I broke in my Shield .45 today shooting steel plates at 10 yards. This baby is a tack driver and it is nice to see my marksmanship hasn't gone down much. Today should have been a 300 round day, but thanks to the current ammo situation, I shot only fifty rounds of ball and seven rounds of Hornady Critical Duty. The Alien Gear OWB holster was super comfortable and concealed the firearm well under a sweatshirt.

It was a great Sunday and I need to hit the range more often. Does anyone know who I need to sleep with to get 1K rounds of .45ACP?
Bravo Zulo.

Does anyone know who I need to sleep with to get 1K rounds of .45ACP?

Sam Delmic
President at Target Sports USA
Access Sam's Contact Information

phone_overview.png

HQ Phone
(860) 426-9886
companies_overview.png

Company
Target Sports USA
location_overview.png

30 Fieldstone Ct, Cheshire, Connecticut, 06410, United States

Or...

Image of Miodrag Delmic

Miodrag Delmic's Email and Phone
Internet Manager @ TargetSportsUSA

LocationHartford, Connecticut Area
WorkInternet Manager @ TargetSportsUSA
Principal @ TargetSportsUSA.com
EducationBachelor's degree, Criminal Justice/Police Science @ Central Connecitcut State University
AboutTarget Sports USA is a one-stop shop for ammo, shooting accessories and so much more
Internet Manager @ From February 2009 to Present (6 years 11 months) Principal @ Target Sports USA | Free Shipping on Bulk Ammo & All Guns Bulk Ammo, In Stock Ammunition For Sale & Cheap Ammo TargetSportsUSA.com is the leading online store for see more

Delmic Enterprise, LLC
Target Sports USA
30 Fieldstone Ct
Cheshire, CT, 06410-1212 United States
(860) 426-9886
www.targetsportsusa.comExternal Website. Opens New Window
Company Type: Corporation Independent

GB has a sh^t load for sale,and auction.All you have to do is find the one that will ship to you.

Back
Top Bottom