• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sununu warns of urban flight; NH to get Vermonted by New Yorkers

When all you douchebags from Massachusetts move to North Haverhill you better be changing out your license plates and dropping the down syndrome accents pronto because the NH bois gonna declare open season on your asses.

The only common ground you have is sports teams and dunkin' donuts, exploit this and you may survive a winter.

When all you douchebags from Massachusetts move to North Haverhill you better be changing out your license plates and dropping the down syndrome accents pronto because the NH bois gonna declare open season on your asses.

The only common ground you have is sports teams and dunkin' donuts, exploit this and you may survive a winter.
NH bois ain't going to do shit. They are yet to sink a ship. If they were the time to start has already passed. Go burn some out of staters houses down and leave some graffiti proving motive. Until then it is phoney bluster. For cripes sake free staters have the least fight in them, they have a history of running away.

I'd think the average NYC resident is aware of how shitty the city is but not how it got to be that way. Wouldn't most of them prefer to move outside of the city but still in NY rather than pulling up stakes and landing in NH?

I dont think a lot of people grasp how the average urban liberal sees places like NH. My liberal sister in Cambridge would saw off her arm with a bread knife before she'd move up there.

Oh, can we watch? [rockon]

Most of the MA transplants we see in NH are conservative. I don't like people coming in and potentially messing with minimum lot sizes and creating excessive demand on property, increasing population etc, but not sure the people who pick NH are the enemy. We home grow most of our libtards.

This was 2018.

transplants-scaled.png

I wonder what percentage of those people moved to NH because of the Free State Project.

Most of the MA transplants we see in NH are conservative. I don't like people coming in and potentially messing with minimum lot sizes and creating excessive demand on property, increasing population etc, but not sure the people who pick NH are the enemy. We home grow most of our libtards.
The average urban liberal has no more will to move to someplace like NH than the average NH resident does to move to Berkeley. Like everywhere else, schools are the problem, along with uninvolved parents.

I hear on the news that people get lost in the woods and the mountains every day.

Almost literally every day. Subscribe to the NH F&G news feed. There isn't a weekend that goes by that they aren't rescuing some OOS nimwit out of the mountains, sometimes three or four rescues a weekend. One was priceless last weekend...a family called for help because they were tired and couldn't go any longer and it was getting dark. They were 1/3 mile from the trailhead on the Jewell trail coming off Mt Washington...rarely are these idiots required to pay the costs for their rescue.

Well over 95% of these rescues are due to being unprepared and almost all of them are NOT from NH. In fact, I suspect why there are so few people from NH hiking the trails on the more common mountains to hike right now is because of the glut of rude, nasty out of staters with their untrained dogs in tow trudging along the trails. On any given weekend, you can't get within a mile of most common trailheads unless you get there before dawn. Almost all the license plates are from states south of NH.

Fortunately, many NH folks that are familiar with the trails know back trails and those less traveled and tend to stay away from the common, over used and very eroded trails.

Last edited:
The average urban liberal has no more will to move to someplace like NH than the average NH resident does to move to Berkeley. Like everywhere else, schools are the problem, along with uninvolved parents.
Schools are remote, parents jobs are remote, no school sports back home, and some afraid of their kids socializing heck yeah they will move to NH, VT, and ME. A lot of them already have made their second homes their full time home and are not going back. How libtarded they all are is an open question but there will be change.

Fortunately, many NH folks that are familiar with the trails know back trails and those less traveled and tend to stay away from the common, over used and very eroded trails.
The very reason I was hiking the Wild River area this past weekend. I love it there. Good and remote. Get away from the stupid hiking rat race. Two other cars when I got there, MA and PA. I was the only NH.

the basic problem with the people who move from blue states to red states (and cause the red states to turn blue) is that they do not recognize the cause and effect relationship that their progressive/liberal/political correctness ideas cause. It's sort of like a chemical reaction when you have a balanced equation any sort of addition forces the equilibrium to change to a new equilibrium state, and its usually not for the better.

OK, Francis. LOL

Citified folk are NOT going to move to NH or ME. Maybe VT. They live in a city b/c they like that. SOME will gravitate to the burbs. FEWER will race to the city after this disaster. But you aren't getting folks living in WR or even Chestnut Hill racing to NH. And the younger they are, the less likely they are to move, statistically. (Yes, you know 8 people under 40 that moved to NH. Thank you Math-holio. LOL)

Golddiggie, I agree with you. The BS should be left behind but it's not. Many of the Ma transplants are shitheads who want to turn N.H. into Ma. I hope it takes a long time but I'm afraid it won't.

Sick, Massachusetts conservatives. They'll totally get behind the free state project concept...

NH needs more
cucks who cant comprehend true liberty who drive 2500HDs with thin blue line stickers on them

I was changing out a wash machine today in the town of Sharon. The guy tells m3 he’s lived in his house 40 years, originally from western Massachusetts. He’s retired and on a fixed income and has had it with the taxes Of the Town and State. Has a condo in upstate NH he wants to relocate to.
I mentioned that a lot of Massachusetts people are moving up to the Live Free Or Die state and bringing Massachusetts attitude and liberalism with them. He said he didn’t want to talk politics.🥴🥴🥴

I was changing out a wash machine today in the town of Sharon. The guy tells m3 he’s lived in his house 40 years, originally from western Massachusetts. He’s retired and on a fixed income and has had it with the taxes Of the Town and State. Has a condo in upstate NH he wants to relocate to.
I mentioned that a lot of Massachusetts people are moving up to the Live Free Or Die state and bringing Massachusetts attitude and liberalism with them. He said he didn’t want to talk politics.🥴🥴🥴

So you dropped a duce in there on your way out?

I wish him luck...my property taxes have gone up almost $2K in three years. At this rate, whoever owns this house after we pass papers on it in a couple of weeks will have an $8k-9k property tax bill in about 5 years. This is on a <10 year old ranch with 1600 square feet on less than an acre of land.

The bit about 19th century assimilation being forced is not a true statement

If it were true we wouldnt have china town's, little italy's and so on

There were certainly social pressures but there was no force......immigrants in the 19th and first portion of the 20th centuries were on whole "proud" to be americans and you didnt hear the "In my country" bullshit you hear from certain ethnic groups that are here in the US

There was also little/no welfare to speak of which changed things a bit too

but what we didn't have back then was an immigration system that enabled those who do not want to assimilate like the current waves of human garbage. Weve all heard the stories about older immigrants who would speak the native tongue at home but insisted the children learn english. Now at my hospital, we have a cadre of pos intereperters. Back in the day, if you needed an interpreter you better bring a family member or you were a gonner

Immigrants from the 19th century up till the 1950s were forced by society to assimilate. Now they aren't. Their "diversity" is celebrated. Northern New England will turn blue because of the transplants from NY, NJ, CT, RI and MA. It's been happening for awhile now.
Hasnt the northern most of northern NE been reliably blue for a while now? Home grown Id imagine. Wheres the reddest part of NH? Oh yeah...Rockingham County. Soo...where do most of the MA transplants end up? 🤔

A lot of you guys up north need to look in a mirror, or at least talk to some of the born-and-raised NH/ME/VT kids and see what theyre being taught in school or absorbing from the media. Everyone I know who has relocated up there did so to get away from MA liberal politics and social issues. Theyre every bit as red if not more so than the average NH native.

The majority of your problem is home grown.

Hasnt the northern most of northern NE been reliably blue for a while now? Home grown Id imagine. Wheres the reddest part of NH? Oh yeah...Rockingham County. Soo...where do most of the MA transplants end up? 🤔

A lot of you guys up north need to look in a mirror, or at least talk to some of the born-and-raised NH/ME/VT kids and see what theyre being taught in school or absorbing from the media. Everyone I know who has relocated up there did so to get away from MA liberal politics and social issues. Theyre every bit as red if not more so than the average NH native.

The majority of your problem is home grown.

that's true. I find that I am more new hampshire than many of the actual new hampshire residents I work with

Folks north of the border find my accent and boyish good looks to be quite charming.

That is the problem, they will 'fix' what they don't like.

I doubt it. There's plenty that can't be fixed about NH. The amenities they're probably used to just can't be done up here. It's too rural. There will never be a Whole Foods in every town. Or all of the shops and services they're used to.

I doubt it. There's plenty that can't be fixed about NH. The amenities they're probably used to just can't be done up here. It's too rural. There will never be a Whole Foods in every town. Or all of the shops and services they're used to.
A lot of these people are moving into their vacation houses so they already know the deal. Jobs and their kids schools kept them in the city or nearby burbs. Also many of them are on the wealthy end of the scale and at the moment quite content with online ordering their fancy pants. Yes there is the weather, lack of yoga classes and a few other things but remember the alternative is going back to the land of the deadly sniffle plague. Considering their job and their kids schooling are no longer location driven and 'home' is full of a scary disease and I think the fear will overcome the few drawbacks. Word I hear from VT is the newlanders are already meddling in town politics.

Back
Top Bottom