sup, free staters? HK polymer mags $20

They look like nice mags. I think I have too many mags now though. I went into AWS the other day just to say 'HI', and picked up another pmag. I can't stop myself. I need help. [laugh]

They look like nice mags. I think I have too many mags now though. I went into AWS the other day just to say 'HI', and picked up another pmag. I can't stop myself. I need help. [laugh]

Does not compute. [wink]

I'm sure these are nice mags, but for the price I'd rather have 2 non-HKtastic mags.

Edit: Unless other retailers end up selling them for similar to PMag prices, in which case why not?

got the mags yesterday.

in all honestly, they felt cheap as shit, like "am i loading a real mag for a real firearm or did some kid ship me his airsoft shit?"

will need to function test them, might do so slaying pumpkins this weekend, doubt there will be any function issues.

tl;dr: buy if you're a stupid homo fanboy. does nothing PMAGs don't for twice the price and half the durability.

got the mags yesterday.

in all honestly, they felt cheap as shit, like "am i loading a real mag for a real firearm or did some kid ship me his airsoft shit?"

will need to function test them, might do so slaying pumpkins this weekend, doubt there will be any function issues.

tl;dr: buy if you're a stupid homo fanboy. does nothing PMAGs don't for twice the price and half the durability.

HK: Because you suck, and we hate you.

HK makes a quality mag.

5BCOr8O.jpg

Back
Top Bottom