• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Support Jay McMahon for Massachusetts Attorney General

We need a change in MA politics. We need a change in the way we work together. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies.

If you are here on this forum and live in MA, you have no excuse for complacency.

VOTE and VOTE for Jay MacMahon.

I'm going to vote for him but will honestly be surprised if he does win. Kinda black pilled about the prospect of anything but shitlibs and milquetoast rinos ever gaining political power in this state.

I'm going to vote for him but will honestly be surprised if he does win. Kinda black pilled about the prospect of anything but shitlibs and milquetoast rinos ever gaining political power in this state.

I agree, wears one down.

Still, never quit. We are 421,000 legal gun owners in MA. If we ALL work together, we can get this done.
We need to talk to peers/colleagues anyone who will listen.
Get the word out.

We need a change in MA politics. We need a change in the way we work together. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies.

If you are here on this forum and live in MA, you have no excuse for complacency.

VOTE and VOTE for Jay MacMahon.
I agree. Sometimes gun are their own worse enemies. Over the past several months I have been talking to gun owners, gun stores and gun clubs. The most common reply is I am wasting my time in this state. Gun owners generally vote but don't do much more. They don't donate or be an advocate for a pro 2A candidate in their club. This needs to change.

I see lots of McMahon's signs around here and zero Healey signs. I know it's not a great indicator, but he's got some support.

An informed voter is a must in these elections, yes he is Republican and a proud gun owner.

You can get McMahon's and Diehl's lawn signs, bumper stickers, etc at any gun shop around where I live. Now when I see both on a lawn I know there are friendlies within.

I disagree.

I'm sure liberals have donated big bucks to Jay Gonzalez's (is that the guy's name? I can't even fathom ANYONE running against Faker) campaign. I can't see him winning. Tweeto Beto in TX is raising TENS of millions of dollars. If you believe Cruz's latest email, it's $70M raised. He won't win either.

SOMETIMES it's about the $. Close races? Absolutely. That's why the majority of my campaign contributions go to close races nationally. Giving Jay $5M won't get him a win. As much as I support him and have sent $ and will vote and yada yada, the die is likely cast in this liberal state.

Just shot this off to my club.
-----
Good afternoon,

As I was going through my morning news feeds, a post caught my eye about local gun clubs and the upcoming election.

That got me wondering if our club had any plans to send out an e-blast reminding folks to get out and vote on Nov 6th.

With the race for Attorney General this year, a reminder from the club would be especially relevant.

The incumbent, Maura Healey, is being challenged by Jay McMahon. McMahon is a staunch second amendment supporter. Healey, on the other hand, is aggressively antagonistic toward the Second Amendment.

Regardless of party, the firearms community should be rallying behind McMahon. Down ballot races often suffer with voter apathy, and this only helps the second amendment opposing candidate, Healey. We, as a community, should take this opportunity to band together at the ballot box and take a stand for our rights.

Just my two cents, of course, but a reminder to the club members could be helpful.

With over 400,000 law abiding gun owners in Massachusetts the community could have a significant voice. However, that voice can only be heard if we vote.

Thank you.

TinRobotBoy
member# 11111001010110
-----

We'll see what happens. Cant hurt to mention it though.

I've been around long enough to be beat down here in MA but that can't ever be an excuse to get out there and friggin' vote. It's easy to think your vote doesn't matter here, but that's how the idiots keep getting re-elected. If everyone stopped making excuses for why they don't bother we might have a chance. Having said that-- my plan is to relocate to Texas within the next five years.

Back
Top Bottom