• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Support your own damn self and leave me the hell alone.

"
I know many Americans are chomping at the bit to turn our entire economy over to a bunch of coastal blue city hipsters and college professors, along with all our money and our personal freedom, because of a dubious moral panic over future weather, but I’d like to suggest a better idea. I call it the the proposed Green New Deal that seems to benefit only virtue signaling limo libs, crony capitalists, and aspiring commissars. The Red, White and Blue New Deal would, instead, be directed at benefiting Normal Americans – you know, those people who built our country, feed it, fuel it and defend it. People like you and me. So, here it is. All of it:

That’s it. That’s my Red, White and Blue New Deal.

What do you think?"
How About A Red, White And Blue New Deal?

My ex wife has a piece of crap friend like that. Took out a loan for college in her 40s and then claimed bankruptcy. Instead of trying to make any payments, she went on a vacation to Europe. She should have stayed there. These people are useless pieces of crap that contribute nothing and expect everything. Let them rot.

Greg

I remember back when Johnnie's grocery store was open in Lynn watched a couple berate the cashier. Pay with an ebt, groceries one would buy for a holiday dinner. Take both carriages to their mint Escalade. Food stamps should go back to the cities.

When my wife and I were in our 20’s and dating, we had good jobs but still had to maintain a reasonable budget. We stopped at a grocery store in an ‘inner city’ area to buy burgers and beer for a picnic party. Behind us was an attractive local in a very nice fur coat. She bought several big steaks with food stamps, then cigs and booze with cash. A black Mercedes was waiting for her just outside the door. Never forgot that.

I remember back when Johnnie's grocery store was open in Lynn watched a couple berate the cashier. Pay with an ebt, groceries one would buy for a holiday dinner. Take both carriages to their mint Escalade. Food stamps should go back to the cities.
Yep, it lost all shame and the control needed to prevent fraud when admin was taken away from local government.

Love it!

This radical idea of allowing you to set your priorities and then choose how to achieve them, like by working harder or saving your money, really annoys leftists because it leaves no place for them to tell you what to do.

My ex wife has a piece of crap friend like that. Took out a loan for college in her 40s and then claimed bankruptcy. Instead of trying to make any payments, she went on a vacation to Europe. She should have stayed there. These people are useless pieces of crap that contribute nothing and expect everything. Let them rot.

Greg

Bankruptcy will not discharge a student loan. Ask me how I know.

The only thing that will stop this government dead in its tracks is STOP PAYING ALL TAXES...

Hear, hear! You first, let us know how it goes.

I've already started!
I haven't paid income tax in 2 years and New Hampshire is my buddy... [wink]

...Now you!

I moved to NH in 2012 specifically to lower my tax burden. Worked great. I'm waiting for you to lead us on the fed boycott....lol.

I want a Gold Bullion Audit first....

Fort-Knox-1024x668.jpg

1.jpg

And... I want 5% of all bars randomly selected to be drilled and/or x-rayed for PM Content...

I hear you and a lot more than just food stamps needs to be accounted for.

I’m the son of immigrants with grade school educations, they never had any of this, they never would have thought to ask for it... now it’s an entitlement.

:emoji_tiger:

"
I know many Americans are chomping at the bit to turn our entire economy over to a bunch of coastal blue city hipsters and college professors, along with all our money and our personal freedom, because of a dubious moral panic over future weather, but I’d like to suggest a better idea. I call it the the proposed Green New Deal that seems to benefit only virtue signaling limo libs, crony capitalists, and aspiring commissars. The Red, White and Blue New Deal would, instead, be directed at benefiting Normal Americans – you know, those people who built our country, feed it, fuel it and defend it. People like you and me. So, here it is. All of it:

That’s it. That’s my Red, White and Blue New Deal.

What do you think?"
How About A Red, White And Blue New Deal?
If you want people to look at it, you need to get rid of the word "NEW". Replace it with something like "FREEDOM".

Back
Top Bottom