• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sure, repeal DADT. What's the worst that could happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ochmude

Marine Veteran
The whole military has gone gay now. Props for the choreography. The field 'stashes, on the other hand, are God awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is still the best... damn brits.... [rofl]

This is still the best... damn brits.... [rofl]

That is a great one. What always impressed me was it was all done in one continuous take. The planning and logistics required for something like that boggle the mind. Had to have been organized by NCO's alone. Certainly no officers were involved [wink]

It's the Air Force. They've always been gay.

ETA: No insult intended. Not to gay Americans, anyway. ;)

http://www.ericraum.com/home/2012/7/5/call-me-maybe-military-style.html

[shocked] [thinking] [laugh2]

Randy has a great relationship with the Marine command in Kandahar, and they agreed that the idea would be a great morale booster for everyone, but emphasized that they would have very limited time to do this… one hour for each group. In addition, Randy is a former cheerleader, so she got to work on choreographing a dance that would be learnable in a half hour as well as be ‘tough’ enough that a group of marines wouldn’t balk at performing it in front of the Internet.

We showed up in the afternoon, and in true Marine fashion, everyone patiently listened, paid close attention, and within 30 minutes, had the dance down. With another 30 minutes to film, we wrapped things up and they got back to work. We headed out to the tarmac with the second group on the C-130 and it was no different. They quickly learned the steps, performed with vigor, said their goodbyes and got back to their jobs.

They got rid of black boots, so now this is what the troops are doing with all their free time. [thinking]

B

Ahhh, what the heck, let's bring back all of the oldies.

Its Airwing, wuddya expect. That said, Marine Corps Infantry has been the gayest experience of my life even if I include the gay wedding I attended at bear week (be creative) in P-town. Sempah Fi

Mike

So that's what they meant when they said nuts to butts in boot.LOL!

[laugh]. Saw this on drama book and remembered this thread.

i watched the first 3 words come out of the first guys mouth and how "less than manly" that looked and quickly smashed my computer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom