Suspect shot during struggle with Lynn police at apartment

How dare they! Probably an innocent, hard working American citizen only trying to stand up for his rights against the JBTs! Now his rights are violated!

I'll reserve judgement on the incident itself, but talk about non-committal:

"Shots were fired in the apartment, and an officer discharged his weapon, hitting the suspect in his midsection."

So, he discharged his weapon... Accidentally? Negligently? Intentionally? Did he actually AIM at the guy? What is so hard about saying "an officer shot the suspect"? Or is it too scary for the sheeple to tell them that a police officer actually SHOT someone?

Right down the street from me. If the info I got from back channels is correct, it sounds like a good shoot.

Same here. That's a 5-minute walk from my house. I walk or ride my bike past there almost every day. It's normally a decent area. The grounds are well-maintained. I've heard that the city is quick to boot out troublemakers from those units. There are usually a bunch of kids out playing at the end of Newcastle St. and a bunch of teens playing basketball across the street.

NRASpook_zps07d4934f.jpg

Alright, NES. I know you're on here. Who is the creepy spook that got on TV with his "LIFETYME NRA MEMBER WITH GOLDEN OAK LEAVES!" hat?

LOL

NRASpook_zps07d4934f.jpg

Alright, NES. I know you're on here. Who is the creepy spook that got on TV with his "LIFETYME NRA MEMBER WITH GOLDEN OAK LEAVES!" hat?

LOL

Isn't that skysoldier?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

they said on fox25 last night the guy was a disabled iraqi vet. he had a young wife and 2 kids.

I don't think he was disabled, he was drilling in the Guard from what I've read. I haven't found a lick of info that would give any insight into what happened inside the house. Has anyone found any relevant articles?

I don't think he was disabled, he was drilling in the Guard from what I've read. I haven't found a lick of info that would give any insight into what happened inside the house. Has anyone found any relevant articles?

he wasn't even married, either. He had a girlfriend.

Keyword: had. I don't think you can technically possess one of these when you're dead.

How dare they! Probably an innocent, hard working American citizen only trying to stand up for his rights against the JBTs! Now his rights are violated!
looks like was a vet so according big sis, he is a domestic terrorist

Last edited:
disabled is a relative term, today in the armed forces you have amputees with prosthetics reupping and going to the stan, maybe not combat, but i look at the whole place as combat.

- - - Updated - - -

NRASpook_zps07d4934f.jpg

LOL
long lost duck dynasty great uncle found living in MA

Back
Top Bottom