• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Suzanna Gratia-Hupp: What the Second Amendment is REALLY For

Awesome vid - would have loved to have seen Schumer's reaction to her very last statement. Quite a ballsy lady.

Thanks for sharing that - she was simply magnificent. I can only imagine (being a subject of the Democratic People's Republic of Massachusetts) what it must be like to have someone like that as a state rep.

Been posted a few times I believe...

Obama's likely response would be, under him the guy wouldn't have had a gun and wouldn't have been able to do any of that, so you wouldn't need a gun either.

I agree - awesome video.

I also wish they had panned the camera to see the expression on Schumer's face after her last statement about the REAL purpose of the 2nd amendment ...!!! Awesome !

I've read her story and seen her talk in some NRA video. I didn't watch the whole video, but what I saw, made sense... Except for the usual clip/magazine confusion.

The Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting or "sportsmen", whatever that term means. It serves as a check against a tyrannical government and to maintain our right to self-preservation.

Out spoken testimony on gun control

How sad this Texas girl had the encroachment on her second amendment rights so graphically illustrated.
I see the honorable Senator Schumer from New York was getting a little uncomfortable in his chair.
The gun banners are absolutely speechless as this little Texas gal chews them up and spits them out. She knows what the 2nd amendment is really all about.
Watch it. You will be glad you did. And pass it along.
Here's a video that I guarantee you won't forget anytime soon!!
She didn't cry, although she came close to losing it, and she gave those a reality check they dearly needed.........

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4069761537893819675

I'm not opening the video but that was Susanna Gratia-Hupp who later ran and won a seat in the state legislature and got the law changed.

She was guest speaker at the GOAL Rally in Carver back in 1999 and I dare say there were probably less than a handful of dry eyes in the audience after she spoke of that Luby's Cafe incident. I spoke with her briefly afterwards and had a hard time finding the right words to say.

I've seen that video before but I watched it again. I was just as moved this time around.

She is a hero in my eyes.

I am new to NES and that clip is new to me and it literally gave me chills...I intend on showing that to my mother who isn't full blown balls to the wall ANTI but she has a hard time understanding why her baby girl carries, and maybe, with this, just maybe...she may just finally know. Thank you, Mike1911, for posting though it may be a dupe.

Back
Top Bottom