• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

T-Pain shows off his collection

Face it; she's got most of NES out-gunned.
origin.jpg
we don't need to see a pic of Cher's vag

The person solely responsible for popularizing that terrible auto-tune effect on every pop, R&B and hip hop track made the last 15 years.

Oh yeah. Well how about. . . .

Funny, he doesn't look like Cher.

DAMMIT, AHM. Talk about beating me to the punch!

Did you say that because you knew Cher was technically the first person so use auto tune as an effect in a published recording? or was that just a coincidence?

Well, he does B'''''l''''eeeeb in life after love.

Second place goes to Madonna, I believe.

I’m kind of guilty of that. Once in a blue moon someone will turn me on to something good, but most of it just sounds like noise to me
Good news - you're not responsible to anyone; like what you like.

I just hate yucking other people's yums, and love shitposting when it's easy and obvious ;)

I think this thread falls squarely into the “Who gives a crap” box…

But if you want to see what a real gun collection looks like…

View: https://youtu.be/3YRCzhSuYDg

The OCD person who lives in my head absolutely hates the fact that he missed the micro UZI on the first table despite it being the first gun shown in the video.

The only reason I've any clue to who this guy is is because he's apparently some host on some new TV show. Seems they've dedicated an entire episode to guys getting hit in the nuts with all sorts of different shit, at least that's what the commercial made it to look like(seen on one of the TVs at work in the break room).

Quality top tier entertainment I tell ya. :rolleyes: Makes me long for the pre cable/early cable days where there were only so many channels and they had to have good programming to keep the ratings up.

I'd love to f*ck with him on his show:

"This one shoots 9 bullets"

"So it holds 9 rounds?"

"No, it holds 18 in the clip"

"This pistol uses clips? Like rifle clips?"

"No, this bitch uses 9 bullet clips"

"So it holds 9 clips?"

Back
Top Bottom