• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tactical grade lights for Marines

This came in my email today:

As I was driving through North Andover center this weekend, I noticed the welcome home banner for a USMC Sgt. I have to say this is a much more impressive banner than most area communities. I helped cofound a local charity www.lights4marines.org which strives to provide a more permanent morale boost with the gift of high quality tactical grade flashlights. We are always looking to support local infantry troops who are currently deployed. We primarily focus on those in front line combat roles where a quality flashlight makes a daily impact. Initially we focused on those deployed to combat outposts and smaller forward operating bases. Luckily, many of those bases and roles have diminished with the drawdown. However, I feel that the national attention is slipping away for those still fighting.

Please take a look at our website. If you know of any currently deployed infantry troops in your area, we would like to help. You can either pass along our contact info/website to the service member’s family or contact me if you have an in-country address for any servicemember.

Paul
Lights4Marines, LLC

Thought I would pass it along if you know of one.

Donation link doesn't work for me:

Secure Payment Form
Unable to Process Payment Request
The system was unable to process your payment request: "Specified source key not found.". Please use your browser back button and try again or contact the merchant for assistance.

Back
Top Bottom