Tactical Police Gear in Cheshire, CT has better pricing than online.

I happened to be visiting my favorite pizza place (Rossini's), and drove by Tactical Police Gear on Rt 10 in Cheshire.

Tactical Police Gear, LLC - Cheshire, CT 06410

I needed a new bottle of pepper spray, and since the people's republic of Mass won't allow me to order any off the web, I decided to pop in to pick up a bottle.

After I grabbed the item, I started looking around, and noticed that they had a pretty decent selection of police ammo - 9, 40, 45, 10, 223, etc. No, I didn't see any 460 Weatherby magnum or 416 Rigby. Apparently, no dangerous big game in CT.

The prices on ammo at this place were cheaper than the online guys, and you didn't have to pay shipping. The staff was polite and helpful, and the store clean.

I bought 500 rounds of .45, and will be putting together an order for zombie apocalypse prep soon. (The guy who taught my rifle class suggested 4000 rounds per caliber in case the SHTF.)

Anything they don't have in stock, they can order.

Why buy online when you can drive directly there, and get pizza too?

C

You passed TSUSA on the way by. (across from dunkin's at the bottom of the hill)

You can order online and pick up at the warehouse.

And no wood fired. Standard, Blodgett deck ovens.

Too many wood fired places are snooty yuppie places that make pies with caramelized organic onion, snails, tofu or mesclun. I stick to pepperoni, cheese, sausage and maybe broccoli.

Back
Top Bottom