• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Desert Eagle Megathread…

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office
I’m good. I just spent a boatload on the refinishing 😂

I’m good. I just spent a boatload on the refinishing 😂
then don't let me point out that they failed to clean up the crown after they globbed in the weld and didn't match the surface. ruined. :(
can't unsee:
1707942425058.png

meanwhile, this one 1) coordinates with your user name, 2) isn't bodged up, 3) gives you an alternate, for when you break your primary and have to send it in again ;)

Last edited:
then don't let me point out that they failed to clean up the crown after they globbed in the weld and didn't match the surface. ruined. :(
can't unsee:
View attachment 850504

meanwhile, this one 1) coordinates with your user name, 2) isn't bodged up, 3) gives you an alternate, for when you break your primary and have to send it in again ;)
xhd2Yg.gif

can't unsee:
View attachment 850504

😂
It looks a lot worse than it is and I’d be shocked if it affects how it shoots. I’ll have to report back when I have time to shoot it. It doesn’t go down far enough into the muzzle to touch the rifling which is good I suppose.
IMG_4040.jpeg IMG_4041.jpeg
I could complain to them but I’ll have to ship it back and hope they can somehow blend it better. And wait another year lol
If it shoots fine I’m not going to bother.

😂
It looks a lot worse than it is and I’d be shocked if it affects how it shoots. I’ll have to report back when I have time to shoot it. It doesn’t go down far enough into the muzzle to touch the rifling which is good I suppose.
View attachment 850564View attachment 850565
I could complain to them but I’ll have to ship it back and hope they can somehow blend it better. And wait another year lol
I'm sure it only affects how it looks. I just can't not see that droopy-eyelid and MS-Paint blend. For what you paid, and how long you waited, I'd have refused delivery. But I'm an incorrigible a**h*** when it's your money.

I'm sure it only affects how it looks. I just can't not see that droopy-eyelid and MS-Paint blend. For what you paid, and how long you waited, I'd have refused delivery. But I'm an incorrigible a**h*** when it's your money.
I’m not sure how I’d refuse delivery when UPS dropped the package off at my house lol

😂
View attachment 850564View attachment 850565

Who does your nails?

Asking for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom