• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Desert Eagle Megathread…

Soooo is this because you have not had time, or you quickly realized how a DE mag dump cost you about $6 bucks each and you are now broke ?? ;)
Lol. No it’s just action shooting season so I’m shooting a lot more matches. A DE is slightly different than my CZ SP-01 Shadow 😂

A mag dump costs me like $1.80 lol. I stacked powder, primers and bullets deep long before Rona😉

Do you find the Desert Eagle to be the mildest shooting .44 magnum you've ever fired?
I’d say it’s just slightly milder than shooting my 10 inch Dan Wesson 44 mag revolver.
I will say I have some rounds loaded up with Vihtavouri N110 powder and holy crap is that soft shooting. I can rip shots off fast with those loads. Not so much with my H110 loads😂

I had a hot piece of brass manage to land on my bicep. Ouch! Left a little red spot but I think I’ll live…🤣
83101053.jpg

I've been passing over this one. Here goes:

It's a dumb gun, in a dumb caliber for anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Edit: That should read 49 states.

Why is it a dumb gun?
Why is it a dumb caliber?

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

The only dumb caliber is .40, that is a fact.

Go have fun shooting your Hi-points.

It was always a dumb gun. (Although fun to shoot, when someone else owns it, lol) .44 magnum on the other hand, not so much. Useful for real pin shoots and all kimds of intermediate hunting.

Back
Top Bottom