• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

The text came in. I logged in and it was all gone. Looks like there was at least a ten minute lag on text times.
Same...and that’s even with Prime
Probably a whole bunch of people playing the refresh game instead

ive been waiting for 9mm for weeks on target sports

ended up buying 2000 rounds of wwb 124gr on a differnt forum for .47 ccp shipped

which is less than the matech with tax, if u can even get it

guess my prime membership is pretty much uselesss
Damn. I just got a back in stock notification from Larry P, today. They had 1k round cases of WWB 9mm for $389.99 plus shipping and tax. Though if you added $49 worth of eligible items, you'd get free shipping. So assuming free shipping, it would be like 41 cents per round shipped.

Then just over a week ago they had S&B 9mm for $350 per 1k. I didn't even bother posting about it here because the price (with tax) didn't seem that great. But after seeing what TSUSA is charging, maybe I should have...

TS seems to be getting more and more back in stock alerts, looks like the supply is starting to catch up to the demand. That is a good thing.

It does? I haven't seen many alerts the past few days, or supply in stock... for 9mm, .38Sp or .380 anyway

True, I have an alert set for 5.56 and they are coming multiple times a day. 9mm will be the last to recover I think.
I was thinking it was a good thing getting more in stock alerts, unfortunately the price is way high, hopefully it either goes down due to demand down at that price, or they will drop it 5-10cpr and it will sell out quick and jump back up again...my 5.56 hard stop buying was 57cpr, 9mm was 28cpr, I started saving brass in the event we dont see those prices again anytime soon...

True, I have an alert set for 5.56 and they are coming multiple times a day. 9mm will be the last to recover I think.
I’m all set on ammo purchases until this thing dies down. I’d like to have a bit more 9mm but I guess i’ll use the .177 co2 pistol for training on the cheap

Last edited:
does everyone have thousands of rounds stashed away, or simply just not shooting due to high prices?

Yes, I went through a period of buying ~case of calibers I shoot every month before things got crazy then just bought a few more times until I felt that I could comfortably keep shooting and not need to worry about stock, did start saving brass incase this gets even crazier and I have to start reloading to keep costs reasonable...

does everyone have thousands of rounds stashed away, or simply just not shooting due to high prices?
Thousands of primers brass, bullets and tons of powder😂
I took the wife and her 3 cousins to the range on Sunday. Blew through about 450+ rounds of 9mm, 100 rounds of 357 magnum and 600+ rounds of 22lr.
We were the only people there for over 2 hours. I think people have definitely cut down on range time due to the ammo situation.

I took the wife and her 3 cousins to the range on Sunday. Blew through about 450+ rounds of 9mm, 100 rounds of 357 magnum and 600+ rounds of 22lr.
We were the only people there for over 2 hours. I think people have definitely cut down on range time due to the ammo situation.

I haven't seen another person at the range during my last three visits. I don't shoot all that much though, maybe a box of ammo through my carry gun on the way home from work. I get bored easily.

i guess you CAN put a price on freedom, eh?

if all it takes is for ammo price to double to get americans to stay home and not shoot, then its hard to take diehard 2A'ers serious when they say if the feds are gonna come for their guns, they wont go without a fight

all jokes aside, the pricing sucks. between 2000 rounds of 556, 1000 rounds of 223, and 2000 rounds of 9mm, im out just under 3k this week

but i also expect that to last me a year or two, and who knows if the ammo situation will get better or worse in that time frame

The ammo situation won't stop the Fudds from sighting in their hunting rifles, especially the inline black powder.

my range was packed today, which was unusual. It wasn't police training either, that's always done in the am. Just a bunch of folk all got the same idea at the same time.

my range was packed today, which was unusual. It wasn't police training either, that's always done in the am. Just a bunch of folk all got the same idea at the same time.
Now, imagine if they were all doing the same training, together, every Wednesday, or Saturday... (Make it so?)

Your not alone.

Bob
Slightly embellished for humor’s sake but I think I commented on this thread awhile ago when I had to bite the bullet on a 400 round box of 5.56 for $183.95 and four 100 round boxes of .223 for $183.96, average 46 cpr so I definitely wasn’t winning either way you slice it.

Back
Top Bottom