• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Y'know, I just noticed CMP E-store has 45 ACP in stock for 0.50 a round or less. Also has .308 and .223 but it's match grade stuff so not cheap.

Each round of HST is like a piece of placer gold found in a stream to me by now.

Last edited:
I scored 200 rounds of Blazer brass 9mm for $13 per box plus shipping from a different vendor earlier today. They had a limit of 4 boxes so I couldn’t get more. Shipping was $16 so they ran just over $17 per box shipped. More confirmation that TSUSA is gouging.

Anyway, the 9mm ain’t for me. Going to sell to a friend.

Bought the last 325 round box of federal auto match at Shooters Outpost in Hooksett yesterday for 30 bucks. I paid 16 and change per box of the same at Walmart a month ago.o_O

Last edited:
I paid $17 and change yesterday at Walmart. Was surprised to see two boxes and snagged both.

Saw a couple boxes in Walpole. Left 1 for the next guy. Sports dept dude wanted me to grab it too, so he doesn't have to unlock the cabinet again [rofl]
Just need some 9mm now.

Saw a couple boxes in Walpole. Left 1 for the next guy. Sports dept dude wanted me to grab it too, so he doesn't have to unlock the cabinet again [rofl]
Just need some 9mm now.

I must have went there after you, I went for 12ga target loads, dude said he got the boxes I bought plus the 22lr and there was one box of 22lr left, said the person who bought it didn’t want the last one for some reason 😂

Took a road trip to SO today - no 9mm target, a little 9mm Winchester sd.
380 Fiocchi target $25 - 500 rd limit.

BassPro - walked up to the gun counter and asked if they sold magazines. The guy told me they might have some on racks by the cash registers. I just stared at him. Finally he said, "oh you mean 'gun magazines'"? Not much in stock, crazy prices for what they had.

Since this thread drifts away from TSUSA from time to time, I don't mind posting I noticed Ammo-Shop online has Norma 9mm 115gr FMJ for $0.55/rd shipped. Not exactly "cheap," but it's available (at least as of this post), with no purchase limit, and I'm thinking anything brass-cased under $0.60/rd is with a thought, if you need it for an upcoming course (or, in my case, if some students need something to shoot that's not $1/rd).

Back
Top Bottom