• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Anybody think that if Biden wins, this could be the new normal, or even...the good old days?

I want to keep buying, but I'm not sure if I can bring myself to pay $25 a box for more than a box or two,.....

If Biden wins you won't even be able to buy ammo. You'll probably be taxed up the hershey highway as well. Remember he wants to tax $200 per "high cap" magazine. No telling what he would try to do for ammo.

If Trump wins we see another outbreak of protesting, and rioting and ammo prices get driven up even more.

Well I saw the link and ordered, and now I see your quote. We'll see if I get my case or not.

Just picked up my case of 556 from Cabela's in Hudson, no problem.

They have a little hand written note on the desk that you need your LTC and it looks like an old note so I would they have had pickups for a while there.

Rifled slug, 3 cases left.

#4 buckshot, 5 cases left.

Just picked up my case of 556 from Cabela's in Hudson, no problem.

They have a little hand written note on the desk that you need your LTC and it looks like an old note so I would they have had pickups for a while there.
Weird. I just ordered pistol primers from Bass Pro about 15 min ago and they wouldn’t ship to Hudson. Had to ship to Hooksett. Not a big deal. Yeah I have tolls but distance and time wise they’re the same for me.

Back
Top Bottom