• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

My Prime comes up for renewal in 2 weeks and I was thinking of letting it go. However, I was able to score 550 rounds of 9mm today (not my preferred grain, but, it still shoots) and 100 rounds of .223 Remington (down from the 200 rounds that were in my cart when I pressed "Confirm Order", so I must have picked up the last 5). I pressed "Confirm, got 2 minutes of hanging, followed by the receipt popping up. You have to let it run.

There's an 8% price break for prime. That's breakeven at $1250 of ammo even without the free shipping. Not hard to get there at these prices. OTOH, I have a fair stock in hand at the moment.

The new flag that there's ammo in stock seems to be the website slowdown.

Mine is up in July, so I have time. If it were up this or the next month? I’d let it lapse. I’ve taken them to the cleaners with free shipping (sorry UPS guy, I did tip you) but there almost nothing, it’s difficult to get, and it’s all expensive. I dunno YMMV.

So these Blackhawk ID Lanyards are for smart access card storage...?

Any other useful applications?

Maybe a compass tether?

1611024178175.png 1611024663325.png

Maybe for a necklight?

1611024996569.png

Last edited:
Is that the NES version of the kids wearing their student id on a lanyard for the first few weeks of school till they got bullied encouraged out of it?
Better idea, NES name tags in them for when we inevitably all end up waiting in line at the Mill again.

Also- some of my friends took years to get over that, no matter how much encouragement we gave them

I'm old. When we went to school... the teachers could ID us by our faces.
"Enbloc! Why aren't you in chemistry?"

"The Original Facial Recognition"...

If mini-mags are at .19-.20cpr, what are we looking at for Stingers???
Now I am curious about this. Also Velocitors and Yellow Jackets.

I'm old. When we went to school... the teachers could ID us by our faces.
"Enbloc! Why aren't you in chemistry?"

"The Original Facial Recognition"...
"Hey you! What are you doing in the hall?"

Better idea, NES name tags in them for when we inevitably all end up waiting in line at the Mill again.

Also- some of my friends took years to get over that, no matter how much encouragement we gave them
Ol’ reliable always seemed to force some change: “Well, there’s two cards you’re never going to lose, dude.”

I never imagined prices would get this crazy. I remember being embarrassed that I paid $0.11 cpr for 22 just before the 2016 election. $0.07 cpr was my personal line in the sand for 22 during the previous panics.

Same here.. although I think I stuck with not buying any above 8 or 9 cents around.

So these Blackhawk ID Lanyards are for smart access card storage...?

Any other useful applications?

Maybe a compass tether?

View attachment 437969

I keep my range ID and keycards in a lanyard. More than once I've seen people walk out of the clubhouse/range to grab something from the parking lot and not be able to get back in.

I keep my range ID and keycards in a lanyard. More than once I've seen people walk out of the clubhouse/range to grab something from the parking lot and not be able to get back in.
I keep my key card in my wallet for that very reason, card out to open the door and back in once I'm in, no way am I going to leave my wallet hanging around anywhere that isn't my pocket

Is anybody actually getting text alerts, or is stuff just going so fast that they don't even get the texts out before inventory is gone? I keep getting emails that stuff was in stock, but those lag the drop so late its never there by the time the email comes through hours later, if I even see the email immediately.

I have 2 lanyards on a UPS truck that's slowly making its way up rte 3 to me. If I had known I'd have $44 worth of precious cargo on that truck I'd have kept the delivery insurance on the order.

I have 2 lanyards on a UPS truck that's slowly making its way up rte 3 to me. If I had known I'd have $44 worth of precious cargo on that truck I'd have kept the delivery insurance on the order.
I can see rt 3 from my office...thanks for the heads up. What size box am I looking for?

Back
Top Bottom