• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

if only Wolf could get their hands on some brass cartridges
it exists, called wolf gold and is absolutely NOT worth it.
if you want good brass - get a federal or proper rounds that can guarantee quality of loads. wolf/tula is great for training, as it is dirt cheap.
ok, it used to be dirt cheap. nowadays it is all upside down.

it exists, called wolf gold and is absolutely NOT worth it.
if you want good brass - get a federal or proper rounds that can guarantee quality of loads. wolf/tula is great for training, as it is dirt cheap.
ok, it used to be dirt cheap. nowadays it is all upside down.

It was a joke, I am well aware of the products available.

WTF? I've called 4 times now, left messages each time, and no call-back. I'm still waiting on an order from 11/23. "Processing" and "ASAP."
Just got off the phone with two lovely ladies at the CMP. They are currently shipping orders from mid October. The website is up to date on stock. They are swamped, it doesn't sound like they have a big operation to handle the extra load.

If anyone cares, the 6.5 ammo with the hornady projectiles has large primer hornady brass. The nosler projectiles have, you guessed it, nosler brass.

They're really trying to get rid of lanyards by dropping ammo 5 minutes apart. Instead of getting everything in 1 order, it had to be multiple

Just got off the phone with two lovely ladies at the CMP. They are currently shipping orders from mid October. The website is up to date on stock. They are swamped, it doesn't sound like they have a big operation to handle the extra load.

If anyone cares, the 6.5 ammo with the hornady projectiles has large primer hornady brass. The nosler projectiles have, you guessed it, nosler brass.
Thanks for that update as I just literally left a message. I had just checked the ammo list there and saw a case of Hornady .223 appear at the top. I snagged one and was going to post there but lo, it’s gone already!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom