• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

“Sweaty Ben” has red army x39 1k for $350 plus shipping. Their site is f***ed and it’s impossible to check out

“Sweaty Ben” has red army x39 1k for $350 plus shipping. Their site is f***ed and it’s impossible to check out
Their website was soooo slow. I have 3 orders pending...2 cases per order....did not mean to order 6k...we’ll see if they go through. I kept hitting Place Order and it generated 3 orders. Crap

So roughly how much 7.62x39 did you buy today [rofl]
I only wanted to snag 1k rounds but that turned into 6k. I wonder if they’ll let me cancel the extra orders. Unless there’s a big enough demand for fellow members who want a case(s) I’ll just keep the orders 😂

And apparently they don’t ship to MA?? Kept getting restriction errors during checkout. So I had to ship to NH.

I only wanted to snag 1k rounds but that turned into 6k. I wonder if they’ll let me cancel the extra orders. Unless there’s a big enough demand for fellow members who want a case(s) I’ll just keep the orders 😂

Their website was soooo slow. I have 3 orders pending...2 cases per order....did not mean to order 6k...we’ll see if they go through. I kept hitting Place Order and it generated 3 orders. Crap
I don't know who "sweaty Ben" is, but if you get stuck with extras let me know. I would take one. What are you ordering? Whatever, doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom