• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

There’s no Halloween this year. Plandemic, remember?

Shame, you have the brass and the kids could have helped by gathering projectiles...

NlYg0gDm.jpg

🐯

I think everyone has had enough of buying overpriced ammo...if it drops more I might be game for another case....

Yes ... Long time and experienced gun owners have had enough, but brand spanking newbie gun owners have only "just started" building their ammo forts.

Yes ... Long time and experienced gun owners have had enough, but brand spanking newbie gun owners have only "just started" building their ammo forts.

I was in the middle of the road there, had plenty of some calibers, unfortunately not what I believe to be enough 5.56 :/

theres a lot of well established (financially) newbie shooters out there who are use to going out to eat every Friday with their families/ friends and dropping $600+ in an hour. So a thousand rounds of ammo at that price is not that big of a deal.

I think next time I see 7.62x39 for sale I'm gonna buy as much as I can. I have enough 5.56 to still train some, but for the price I don't mind shooting a bunch of x39 without thought

Question for the braintrust.... talking 5.45x39mm Should I buy the-
Polyformance
Military Classic
TulAmmo
This is for use in an AR in that caliber. Does the Polyformance create sticky extraction with the coating? Think the other two are lacquer-coated. Would prefer to avoid difficult
cleanup...

Last edited:
I believe the Poly and the Mil Classic are the same, just in different boxes. The Tula always seemed more 'dirty' but that was 7 or 8 years ago. Can't go wrong with any of the three, so go for Price...

Buy a case of each, evaluate, sell off the two that you like least and convert that cash into more of the one you do like...

I believe the Poly and the Mil Classic are the same, just in different boxes. The Tula always seemed more 'dirty' but that was 7 or 8 years ago. Can't go wrong with any of the three, so go for Price...

Buy a case of each, evaluate, sell off the two that you like least and convert that cash into more of the one you do like...
Price all the same...thanks.

Larry P has FN SS197SR Ammunition 5.7x28mm FN 40 Grain Hornady V-MAX available at $31.99/box

Edit: Gone in 60 seconds

Last edited:
saw this in another thread here maybe an hour ago. already 99+ cases down to 82 as of now. the ss109 lake city they had like 80 cases available an hour ago, and that's all gone. crazy
If I was in the market for investment grade ammo - I'd buy Federal Lake City.

If I just wanted something to shoot now I'd buy the TS Lake City brand of xm193.
Still some left.

Otherwise get Prime and wait for notifications on Federal Lake City - if you are an ammo snob.

Lovely, what a mess this has become. Order from last week:

"We are reaching out to inform you that unfortunately your order XXXXXX has been cancelled. A full refund has been issued, we are no longer holding the funds for this order - your bank will be able to let you know how long it takes for the funds to be available. We are so sorry about this huge inconvenience!"

No reasons given.

Back
Top Bottom