• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Aquila .22lr up right now to Prime only for the next 2 minutes. $0.12 per. Open after 2 minutes to the rest of us heathens.

Huh...that might have been 2 hours, not minutes.

Yeah, I hemmed and hawed on that, but ultimately ordered a box. 500 rds of .22lr in one place is painful enough to find right now. At 11.4cpr, I'm not thrilled, but at least it's *only* double normal prices.

I've paid less per round for 9mm, but not lately. Wacky times.

Yeah, I hemmed and hawed on that, but ultimately ordered a box. 500 rds of .22lr in one place is painful enough to find right now. At 11.4cpr, I'm not thrilled, but at least it's *only* double normal prices.

I've paid less per round for 9mm, but not lately. Wacky times.

I'm right with you. It just aint getting better any time soon, so under $0.12 is actually market now. I'm going to buy a box of 500.

Damn...you prime folk cleared them out the last hour or so. There were 99+ while I was locked out. Just ordered 1 of the last 2 left.

Aquila .22lr up right now to Prime only for the next 2 minutes. $0.12 per. Open after 2 minutes to the rest of us heathens.

Huh...that might have been 2 hours, not minutes.
Just for grins I got on and watched it during the last few minutes of the Prime Only buying period. By the time it opened up for general buying there were two boxes (not cases, boxes) left. And then there were none.

While I didn’t buy any of the Aguila that was available, I have added about 2K of .22lr in the last 6-8 weeks. I love my little Buck Mark Hunter and don’t want to feel bad chewing through rounds if I can help it. The most I paid was $0.09/rd though and that was for Mini-Mags a few weeks ago on TSUSA.

but isn't it easier to remove you left testicle with a pair of scissors that it is to order from the CMP. Is the CMP private or a government agency?

I just had to email them proof of membership to a CMP affiliated organization. That's literally it.

This 147gr HST was in earlier. Got the notification email 4hrs ago, read it 3hrs ago, at the time there were 22 of the 1000-rd cases available, so I presume 22k total rds. Ordered 5 boxes then. Now gone.

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 7.26.32 PM.png

but isn't it easier to remove you left testicle with a pair of scissors that it is to order from the CMP. Is the CMP private or a government agency?
The CMP is a federally chartered 501(c)(3) corporation (i.e. private, non-profit). If you want to oder an M1 from them, the process is a little complex: fill out a form, get it notarized, belong to a CMP affiliated organization (GOAL counts) and get a copy of your membership card, copy of your LTC, and (if under 60) proof of participation in a marksmanship activity (your MA LTC is sufficient) and mail it all in. You only need to do that once every three years as long as you don’t change address and your LTC is still good. The good thing is , as of today, you can still get a service grade M1 for $750 with free shipping.

Registered the other day and picked up some PMC Bronze. Delivery was fast. I don’t buy enough to buy the prime membership. Why don’t more mail order companies ship here? It’s legal.

Registered the other day and picked up some PMC Bronze. Why don’t more mail order companies ship here? It’s legal.

Because Fraü Healey wants retailers to think it‘s not legal to do so, and they don’t want to pony up for the legal fight. I can respect that.

My thoughts - Healey will always win in State court. But she will always lose in Federal court. Any aspirations she has for higher office need to be tempered with reality.

I have 1K rounds of Blazer Brass 45 acp 230 grain coming from CMP for $393 delivered. In this current state, that's a steal. It's not difficult to set up an account with CMP.

Registered the other day and picked up some PMC Bronze. Delivery was fast. I don’t buy enough to buy the prime membership. Why don’t more mail order companies ship here? It’s legal.
As citoriguy said, they don’t want to bother being hassled by Healey (even though she doesn’t have a leg to stand on it still costs them money to respond to her nuisance suits). Plus they read things like this:
CBS news gun study, MA last in gun ownerships with only 14.7% of the population. They also go on to say, they really don't know.

and decide that the MA market just isn’t big enough to really worry about.

Saw Larry P's Blazers at $500 + ship & tax. Can't afford those prices, so I'll just have to conserve for now.
But here are some pics to reminisce 2019 and to rub some salt into those wounds.

And yes, ww sucks, but their ammo were dirt cheap.

GT1.jpg GT2.jpg

I was very surprised with the amount/prices of ammo at LL Cote in Errol, NH about a month ago it may just be worth it for a 'scout' to head on up/over to file a report-or go up with a bunch of cash/available credit in the event the situation is still very favorable.

Even if it has changed I don't think anyone would return home thinking it was wasted time, especially this time of year-have lunch in the parking lot and watch literally hundreds of atv/bikes come and go during the day on a nice fall weekend.

Back
Top Bottom