Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I was watching a Lucky Gunner video. Didn’t know it was an ammo site so I went to the site and read the shipping info. Cannot ship to Ma,Ca,bla bla bla..., and was wondering how can these sites be swayed to change? Why is it TS can deliver but others can’t? I unsubscribed from Lucky Gunner videos on YouTube and commented why.

a guy at work is even newer to the sport than I am and he has very little ammo. Understandably he cringes when he sees the prices or the 2 box limits. So I told him I'd split a case with him to lessen the impact using my Prime membership. When the 9 popped up today I asked him if he wanted to get it. He said he needed to think it over because it's so expensive. I told him he had one minute to decide. 10 minutes later he gets back to me and says go ahead and buy it. Needless to say..................HE GOT NOTHING!!!! NO AMMO FOR YOU!!!! OUT!!!!

I literally start to get pissed at people like that. "I would be like, dude im not even going to look, its f***ing gone already. You either want it or not, shit or get off the pot. " [rofl] You're trying to do the guy a favor and he's being a f***ing skinflint.

The ammo is FLYING OUT THE DOOR!!!

I got 3 different texts today for 3 different kinds of ammo...

I went in right after I saw the texts which was about 2 hours after I got them...

All 3 were already SOLD OUT!!!

Two Hours, BYE BYE!!!

If you sign up for one of those email or text notifications you better jump on the Website right after you get the message...

I went in right after I saw the texts which was about 2 hours after I got them...

Two Hours, BYE BYE!!!

If you sign up for one of those email or text notifications you better jump on the Website right after you get the message...

Prior posts in here are saying ammo is sold out in a couple minutes after getting the notifications.

So two hours might as well be two days.

Ive been checking the site just to see how high prices will go.

Two Hours, BYE BYE!!!

2 hours! You've got no chance at 2 hours. I've missed out when I typed my password wrong and had to re-enter it. That's text, immediately to link, password twice, ammo gone. [sad]

For those of you with tickets to the P.T Bar-None and Target Sports Circus:
.30 Mauser ammo in stock
This should run just fine in your Tokarev and CZ52. Send all of your unwanted mts to me, please.

I was watching a Lucky Gunner video. Didn’t know it was an ammo site so I went to the site and read the shipping info. Cannot ship to Ma,Ca,bla bla bla..., and was wondering how can these sites be swayed to change? Why is it TS can deliver but others can’t? I unsubscribed from Lucky Gunner videos on YouTube and commented why.
They could, they just can't be bothered.

Nah, think more like "Boris's Nuke" Rotterdam stage in Hitman 1.... once he gets alerted, you have about maybe a couple minutes, TOPS...... before its all gone.

View: https://youtu.be/35sUImgXqds?t=251

I like their math... 100 round box of 9mm for $59.99 is $0.50 per round? $599.99 for 1000 round of Winchester white box. Good lord I'm so glad I reload. (and have enough components to hold me over for a quite a while)

$331 for 500 rounds of 9mm...lord. I thought it was shitty when I bought 500 for $230 shipped.

yea I’m pretty sure I bought the same Blazer brass back in April for $16/box. But I’ll take what I can get right now from a retailer I guess. Is there no way to avoid inflation pricing besides reloading?

yea I’m pretty sure I bought the same Blazer brass back in April for $16/box. But I’ll take what I can get right now from a retailer I guess. Is there no way to avoid inflation pricing besides reloading?

picked up Winchester 5.56 FMJ from Tombstone Trading over the weekend - 16.99/box

Oddly, I think $29.99/50 rd box is still "Worth Buying" if a newbie gun owner and all the local shelves are bare/limited. Bottom line: "No Bullets = No Bang"
Imagine buying your first handgun (in 9mm) and not being able to feed it...???

Oddly, I think $29.99/50 rd box is still "Worth Buying" if a newbie gun owner and all the local shelves are bare/limited. Bottom line: "No Bullets = No Bang"
Imagine buying your first handgun (in 9mm) and not being able to feed it...???

So don’t I. Especially if you compare it to the other frivolous things we spend $ on.

Back
Top Bottom