Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Just picked up some in-house brand 9mm at a shop 2min from my house for 30cpr with no box limit.
*edit* apparently I can’t count...60cpr but there’s still no box limit like some other shops

Last edited:
This is a friendly reminder that if are placing a huge ammo order to make sure that you don’t block off your driveway with a parked car. I just drove by a house in southern NH which had a delivery of what had to have been over $5k+ worth of ammo just sitting at the top of the driveway near the street. There were like 6 or 7 huge boxes with ORM D labels clearly visible from the street. Do your UPS guy a favor and give him a path to deliver your ammo closer to your door or he might get pissed and dump it by the street rather than lug 1000 lbs of ammo up your driveway.

This is a friendly reminder that if are placing a huge ammo order to make sure that you don’t block off your driveway with a parked car. I just drove by a house in southern NH which had a delivery of what had to have been over $5k+ worth of ammo just sitting at the top of the driveway near the street. There were like 6 or 7 huge boxes with ORM D labels clearly visible from the street. Do your UPS guy a favor and give him a path to deliver your ammo closer to your door or he might get pissed and dump it by the street rather than lug 1000 lbs of ammo up your driveway.

NES screen name?

Bob

Yeaaa, what was that address again? My buddy is on vacation and I'm supposed to go check his mail...

Not that I've seen it in stock lately, but it looks like that other vendor upped the price of the Scorpio 9mm to $534/case.

I think if you were to AIM your sights at any of the old, SURPLUS websites, you might find it at $539/1K

I looked on their site and it says they don’t deliver to MA.

<edit> I just realized you’re not in MA. I thought someone else posted this. Not sure we need the secrecy if they’re not delivering to MA.

I looked on their site and it says they don’t deliver to MA.

<edit> I just realized you’re not in MA. I thought someone else posted this.

there’s lots of vacant houses for sale in new hampster just over the border...just saying.

I could drive to that vendor, they’re so close...but I wouldn’t bother for that price.

there’s lots of vacant houses for sale in new hampster just over the border...just saying.

I could drive to that vendor, they’re so close...but I wouldn’t bother for that price.

Meh, I'm not anywhere near the NH border and I'm well enough stocked. I'm keeping an eye out for friends at this point although I am kinda getting addicted to the hunt.

Back
Top Bottom