• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Yeah
Yea and I can confirm running a bot program on target sports works no problem, we just didn't go far enough with it. We tried running it from "add to cart" but now were gonna try it full bore so it snags a quantity of 10 of anything that pops up and auto checkout. Mostly doing it to confirm all of our suspicions and our own curiosity, and our guy here is a gun guy and like's to experiment with his programming abilities. If we can get it to work I'll start flipping the ammo in the members classifieds 5% over cost or something if it would help people out.
something like $20 a case would be cool

I called TS customer service just for the heck of it.

I was told they have no further plans to limit orders less than the current 10 cases (she specified 10 cases is the per order limit...not sure of the exact details on how the 10 case limit is applied). The girl said they had lowered it to 2 cases, but this "didn't work out well for them". I told her, I'm hearing on gun forums that some Prime members are probably not going to renew, but I'm sure that is of little concern for them right now.

I was told they have no further plans to limit orders less than the current 10 cases (she specified 10 cases is the per order limit...not sure of the exact details on how the 10 case limit is applied). The girl said they had lowered it to 2 cases, but this "didn't work out well for them".
If only there were a number between 2 and 10!

I was told they have no further plans to limit orders less than the current 10 cases (she specified 10 cases is the per order limit...not sure of the exact details on how the 10 case limit is applied).
Good to know. Thanks for putting the call in.
~Enbloc

I called TS customer service just for the heck of it.

I was told they have no further plans to limit orders less than the current 10 cases (she specified 10 cases is the per order limit...not sure of the exact details on how the 10 case limit is applied). The girl said they had lowered it to 2 cases, but this "didn't work out well for them". I told her, I'm hearing on gun forums that some Prime members are probably not going to renew, but I'm sure that is of little concern for them right now.

They are playing the short game here and not really looking at the future. Sooner later this pace will slow down as it always does and the big shops will start looking around again for the best price. They will have alienated all the small buys by then and they will hit hard times. Buyers remember shitty service. In the long game this will hurt them.

They are playing the short game here and not really looking at the future. Sooner later this pace will slow down as it always does and the big shops will start looking around again for the best price. They will have alienated all the small buys by then and they will hit hard times. Buyers remember shitty service. In the long game this will hurt them.
I’ll give my business 100 times over to the scorpio vendor.

Did I just see Blazer 124gr 9mm appear and disappear? Like just 1min a ago? Maybe it’s a glitch on the recently added inventory that shows it appear when it was actually oos for an hour or so? I did post a video of such an event a few pages back.

Yeah there is no way I can get to the checkout fast enough. I was continuously refreshing and saw it right away but then my quantity got reduced to 1 and I missed it.

I have just been watching the 9mm page since its all I really need but I give up.
Screenshot_20210118-162543_Chrome.jpg

Did I just see Blazer 124gr 9mm appear and disappear? Like just 1min a ago? Maybe it’s a glitch on the recently added inventory that shows it appear when it was actually oos for an hour or so? I did post a video of such an event a few pages back.
Yep, it is how it works now.

Btw guys Apex screws are gtg in my P365 just tested out 10 rounds today on my range. I couldn’t find any of the copper leftovers after hitting a 5/8” steel plate. The ground is too soft. Not shooting more than 10 😄

TSUSA customer service is excellent. Their prices are reasonable. Their site is excellent and they fulfill orders immediately. Don’t hold their ammo supply against them in this environment.

Their site is excellent? It can't handle the traffic - it won't even load for me. 5 minutes ago I could load the homepage and see it had 9, but it wouldn't refresh. Left and came back and now it won't load at all.

Back
Top Bottom