• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

1000 round cases of 9mm / 115 grain Winchester @ $.65/round available at Larry's.

Don't need any, but, damn, I keep getting tempted to buy some in an attempt to trade for .38/.357 rounds.

1000 round cases of 9mm / 115 grain Winchester @ $.65/round available at Larry's.

Don't need any, but, damn, I keep getting tempted to buy some in an attempt to trade for .38/.357 rounds.
Yea I bought a case. They have PPU 10mm JHP too!

He had some at $0.56/rd, but the 19 minutes between bluebeltdog posting and now, it's gone. Glad I got in. And, I'll be the 9mm he has at $0.65/rd will be gone very soon, too.

Non Russian ammo is coming in, it just sells out in seconds. Literally. Many of us have lost an order bc it is gone between adding it to your cart & checkout it sells so fast.

Just a thought for people who aren't getting alerts. I was watching a video earlier about all of the big tech banning, shadow banning, etc. and the speaker said that they aren't getting some emails that are not in line with big tech's doctrine. It made me wonder if anything from a gun or ammo site has the potential to get lost in the ether. Last year I would have been skeptical. Now I am starting to wonder if Skynet isn't actually online.

Just a thought for people who aren't getting alerts. I was watching a video earlier about all of the big tech banning, shadow banning, etc. and the speaker said that they aren't getting some emails that are not in line with big tech's doctrine. It made me wonder if anything from a gun or ammo site has the potential to get lost in the ether. Last year I would have been skeptical. Now I am starting to wonder if Skynet isn't actually online.
So I miss gunbroker emails all the time. They either dont show up or go to junk mail even though I have it as a confirmed email and not spam/junk.

My opinion is to delete all your alerts and start from scratch. I was not receiving any but after I "reset" them all was good.

Back
Top Bottom