• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

One of the 22LRs that my Savage MkII really likes, too. Don't want to think about what the ones I shot Saturday cost me.

I am happy to see the 'reserved until...' on the shopping cart, though. But not buying more.

Prices are just insane. Fortunately still have some personal stock but will need to limit range time later this year if I don't get more..

I have an alert with TS for 9mm Luger but not getting the emails. Does it need to be in stock for some time before an email is sent out? I have posting emails for this thread that come through.

Prices are just insane.

I have an alert with TS for 9mm Luger but not getting the emails. Does it need to be in stock for some time before an email is sent out? I have posting emails for this thread that come through.
Yeah, usually has to be available on the site for a while before they start texting. They are faster if you signed up for specific items (rather than just something like "9mm"), but still usually has to be on line for a while before texts go out.

Honestly, everything I've picked up over the last 4 months has been the result of me just lurking on the site and seeing it getting posted OR following up on other members posts here (thanks again!!).

Yeah, usually has to be available on the site for a while before they start texting. They are faster if you signed up for specific items (rather than just something like "9mm"), but still usually has to be on line for a while before texts go out.

Honestly, everything I've picked up over the last 4 months has been the result of me just lurking on the site and seeing it getting posted OR following up on other members posts here (thanks again!!).
Just for comparison, I just received the txt about the Lapua 9mm availability, so roughly a half hour after it showed up on the site. As you might expect, most inventory that's more reasonably priced gets snapped up in less time than that, so you may only get notifications on the stuff that's abnormal or very high price...

92 cpr for FMJ.

Buck per for non-prime. JFC. from $8/box to $50/box. I know this is nothing new in "these difficult times", but I'm still finding myself shocked.

Still sitting on about a rack and a half, but makes me stingy the couple days out of the month I do get to the range.

Just for comparison, I just received the txt about the Lapua 9mm availability, so roughly a half hour after it showed up on the site. As you might expect, most inventory that's more reasonably priced gets snapped up in less time than that, so you may only get notifications on the stuff that's abnormal or very high price...
Just got the email so it looks like quite a while (2.5 hours) for me (I'm non-prime). Thanks.

From the page: "This 5.56mm ammo is great for high volume shooters that are looking to get high quality brass-cased ammo at a cheap price tag."

Takes some balls to call $0.64 a "cheap price". Decent for the going rate, but by no means cheap.
I like it for just a little bit, but not buying bulk at that price

Back
Top Bottom