• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Last edited:
I logged in to my account, searched on some ammo I might buy, clicked on it to get to the page where you order from....... I see 2 prices: non-member (me now) and member.

Sorry Broc, I think it's a case of 'operator error'.

If you are signed in to a basic account and add Prime Membership to your shopping cart, you will then be able to see the Prime member prices. Or you can just multiply the regular price by .92 to figure out sale price with 8% off.

Attachments

• Wolf.png
    Wolf.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 12
Seriously.

I’ve never been a member, but I might consider it if I could see the savings instead of having to post here to ask.

What’s the current ‘member price’ on the wolf 7.62x39 they have?
It's worth the cost , at least it is for me. If you buy ammo by the case you justify the cost on the free shipping alone , plus you get a better price.

It's worth the cost , at least it is for me. If you buy ammo by the case you justify the cost on the free shipping alone , plus you get a better price.
3 cases usually covers the cost of prime (not including the shipping savings).

I like it because I can order by the box.

For example, I only shoot reloaded 45 ACP, but when I know I will take people to the range I order a couple of boxes so they can shoot the factory ammo and I collect the brass for future reloading.

I have also ordered one of each different 9mm brands to try them, found out they are all fine in the 365.

3 cases usually covers the cost of prime (not including the shipping savings).

I like it because I can order by the box.

For example, I only shoot reloaded 45 ACP, but when I know I will take people to the range I order a couple of boxes so they can shoot the factory ammo and I collect the brass for future reloading.

I have also ordered one of each different 9mm brands to try them, found out they are all fine in the 365.
Wait…what do you own in .45acp?!?!

I know for a fact it’s not a 1911, lol.

I've never tried anything besides the 55gr , the 55 groups well out of my rifles , so I've never bothered.
That’s all that matters.

The 75’s and 77’s are mostly ‘needed’ at 500yds and beyond, so I wouldn’t worry about them too much unless you’re shooting competition.

That being said, I mostly shoot 77’s.

That’s all that matters.

The 75’s and 77’s are mostly ‘needed’ at 500yds and beyond, so I wouldn’t worry about them too much unless you’re shooting competition.

That being said, I mostly shoot 77’s.

Yeah but to really see the accuracy of a 77gr round you are probably using a 1:7 or 1:8 barrel twist. 55gr just will not perform that great with either of those twists.

Back
Top Bottom