• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Any retailers have these in Mass?
Not that I know of but I do know an FFL that does biz with Atlantic Firearms. I’m sure there are more. PM if needed. I noticed when I made the purchase from Atlantic that the two other retailers for Black Aces were already out of stock.

40’s the new 31. Up $0.09 from last week.

already OOS

oh, and for the jackwagon that posted the 50BMG and crate of 5.56 in stock earlier in this thread at Shooter's, DAMN YOU. Got my 250 rounds of 9MM at their limit too 1597153430811.png

Been easy to get 556 lately?

PElWLhG.jpg

🐯

What was the going rate for 5.56 in that qty if you don't mind me asking?

it was 1099 for 1800 rounds. Almost .61 a round, truly awful. But it is now in my possession, and I have several platforms that need setup, zeroing etc.
it was 299 for 80 round of the 50BMG, 3.75 a round, which is just awful, but not truly awful.
the 9MM was about .33 round. Again, truly awful, but in my possesion. I would have bought 2500 given the opportunity.

I had to put my VISA into an ice bath after yesterday. That bill is going to HURT when it comes due late next month.

I am also kicking myself for not cleaning out Wally world on .22 when it was right in front of me when I was stocking up on shotty rounds last winter. I think I might be down below 10,000 rounds.

TSUSA should start an Ammo Futures market; trade contracts for future deliveries of ammo.
I attempted it on another forum, but it was just too foreign for them.

You guys aren't listening. Shoot your m1895 Nagant and rifle chambered in .270 Winchester.
7.62x38R at $10 (SE CT) a box and .270 Winchester is always on the shelf.

Perhaps now I'll get some respect for reloading 7.62x39mm...
...perhaps not!

Last edited:
TSUSA should start an Ammo Futures market. trade contracts for future deliveries of ammo.
I attempted it on another forum, but it was just too foreign to them.

You guys aren't listening. Shoot your m1895 Nagant and rifle chambered in .270 Winchester.
7.62x38R at $10 a box and .270 Winchester is always on the shelf.

Which 3 letter agency would regulate that market: SEC, ATF, FBI etc?

Back
Top Bottom