Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

My last order, ea
My order took just over 2 weeks.
Ordered Dec 18
Delivered Jan 4

My last order in December, took 9 days from order to delivery. I imagine holidays, storms, vacations, California, renewed MA shipping all took a toll on their promptness. I certainly wouldn't judge them based on the last few weeks vs several years.

Ordering from TSUSA should never be for "OMG I have no ammo for [gun] and I'm shooting it in 3 days, better order some ammo!" Go to a store for that. For stocking up/replenishing supplies where a week or two delay isn't a problem, definitely order from them.

Granted, I have had an order arrive the day after I ordered it, and during normal times I usually see my order within 3 days or less, but I would never depend on it.

Ordering from TSUSA should never be for "OMG I have no ammo for [gun] and I'm shooting it in 3 days, better order some ammo!" Go to a store for that. For stocking up/replenishing supplies where a week or two delay isn't a problem, definitely order from them.

Granted, I have had an order arrive the day after I ordered it, and during normal times I usually see my order within 3 days or less, but I would never depend on it.
Gone from OMG Not Shipping Anymore! to How Long Do They Expect Me To Wait!!! Sheeesh!

I sent this:
Hi! Just a quick note to THANK YOU guys for having the stones to stand up to the BS that is the MA Attorney General Maura Healy. I am a member of NorthEastShooters.com, a website devoted to the shooting sports and 2a community in New England. Too many companies won't even ship a HAT here. Thankfully, there are a couple of companies left that still believe in the Constitution and the Commerce Clause and refuse to bow down to her arbitrary, capricious, and clearly unconstitutional edict. You have made another customer for life in me, and many of my fellow "board" members as well. I urge you to stay the course, and contact Comm2a and GOAL for information and assistance as you see fit. I donate to both monthly, they are our best and strongest advocates to keep our freedoms alive here an Massachusetts.

Thank you.
I also sent a message of appreciation

Guys I have to tell you have been ordering for years from target sports and when they are busy it takes a few weeks to get the order. You shouldn't be shocked. Also you should be thankful this company has balls and still ship to you in MA. So stop with the bitching and understand, when they get busy your going to wait. I order from freedom and I know its going to take them 2 weeks to ship to me no matter the time of year.

Last edited:
Guys I have to tell you have been ordering for years from target sports and when they are busy it takes a few weeks to get the order. You shouldn't be shocked. Also you should be thankful this company has balls and still ship to you in MA. So stop with the bitching and understand, when they get busy your going to wait. I order from freedom and I know its going to take them 2 weeks to ship to me no matter the time of year.

plenty who sell to MA tho, shipping rates might suck

Gone from OMG Not Shipping Anymore! to How Long Do They Expect Me To Wait!!! Sheeesh!
This is NES. Go to the Amazon thread and people say "I don't care if I have to wait for my stuff, I will buy from someone that's $2 cheaper"

Come here and it's like "I ordered 5min ago, where is my f***ing order????"

Guaranteed most people won't even be shooting any time soon with this cold.

The way California has thrown away the mask and allowed their freak flag to fly of what the DNC wants for the rest of the country serves as a warning to the rest of the country.

'Administrative' as an excuse for infringing upon rights needs to be bench stomped by the SCotUS

Washington State is about to get it good, hard, and deep on CA style gun control this year as well. One would hope that previously 2A friendly state's gun owning population revolts aghast against the f***ery about to ensue against them.

Order for a case of 9mm placed 12/29, Notification that it's been processed and is ready to ship 1/2. No shipping confirmation yet.
Email from FedEx at about 9:30pm today from FedEx. Order has been shipped and should arrive by the end of the day tomorrow. Looks like the backlog from the CA clusterphuck is getting cleared up. Gotta love the fast shipping from a local company that's not afraid to tell Comrade Healy to go fahk herself with a baseball bat covered in rusty razor blades! CAPITALISM, BITCH!

e83008407b9f0b990e9502c9aa4956c6.jpg

Washington State is about to get it good, hard, and deep on CA style gun control this year as well.
The court's decision on the Seattle ammo/gun tax, and the courts decision to recount the governor's race until the D won and stopped has paved the road.

But, at least when I was in WA, my host open carried and nobody seemed to care, not even when they tried to seat us in the bar area at an Applebees and he said "sorry, I'm armed, need other seating" (WA law)

Ordered January 1st, received January 9th.

One thing of interest regarding FedEx that I figured I'd pass on:

I was at home yesterday when I got an e-mail from FedEx saying my order had been delivered, and the notes said it was left at the front door and no signature had been required (which is true...I did not opt to request my signature be taken while checking out). However, I went to my door and nothing was there! I looked around and didn't see anything, and I had been right in my living room so I think I would have heard a 25 pound box hitting my front door step. Anyways, I called Fedex up and while I was on hold, the truck appeared and the guy stepped out with my package.

I asked him why I got a delivery notification 5 minutes ago, and he said that it's automatically sending those notices out whenever his truck is in range now. This is allegedly due to the recent events where people are stealing packages off door steps (this seems to happen every holiday season), so FedEx is trying to send a notice out that your stuff just came, in order to notify you to be on the lookout.

I'm not sure if I believe that, or if the guy was just in a rush trying to make up time on his deliveries, but figured I would share.

I was at home yesterday when I got an e-mail from FedEx saying my order had been delivered, and the notes said it was left at the front door and no signature had been required (which is true...I did not opt to request my signature be taken while checking out). However, I went to my door and nothing was there! I looked around and didn't see anything, and I had been right in my living room so I think I would have heard a 25 pound box hitting my front door step. Anyways, I called Fedex up and while I was on hold, the truck appeared and the guy stepped out with my package.

I asked him why I got a delivery notification 5 minutes ago, and he said that it's automatically sending those notices out whenever his truck is in range now. This is allegedly due to the recent events where people are stealing packages off door steps (this seems to happen every holiday season), so FedEx is trying to send a notice out that your stuff just came, in order to notify you to be on the lookout.

I'm not sure if I believe that, or if the guy was just in a rush trying to make up time on his deliveries, but figured I would share.

It could be the case but it seems like a "time saving technique" to me. If they were that worried about package theft and were doing it based on close ETA or truck proximity it would make more sense to just add an intermediate notification/alert in the system that said something to the effect of "Package Near Delivery. Be aware to expect delivery likely within XX to YY minutes" though I frequently find myself expecting a level of system augmentation/modification that many companies just never bother to invest in.

LOL, that is BS.

I was reading on the Amazon seller forums that UPS now uses a GPS. They mark where the package was left because of so many claims from people. I would assume FedEx does the same thing. When they scan it, it sends a GPS signal, so corporate can see where they scanned it.

Back
Top Bottom