Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I wonder are other ammo sellers taking notice of the fact Target hasn't (so far) been targeted?
Possibly. Two other major online ammo/gun parts vendors have resumed shipping to us - with LTC on file. I honestly think it’s due to the fact that vendors and shops are flooded with ammo and can’t seem to move it fast enough (until the next panic) so some are willing to risk tapping into the MA market to increase sales?

Ya,I updated my original post...I am the one that needs to learn to shop lol
No problem.

Funny thing, im practicing more with the defensive loads now, so it is probably costing me more than when i treated the pills like gold.

I'm sorting out 3 guns, an AR, a Savage Axis in 223, and a 22mag bullpup. So three different ammo needs. I ordered 7 different 223 and 556 brands for the AR and Savage, a 20 round box of each, and a half dozen different 22mag types, also a box each. With Prime, NO SHIPPING. AND a discount. When I decide which round to use for each I'll order 500 of each, possibly more, but "Match" 223/556 ain't cheap. Yeah, I've already gotten my money's worth and more:)

Possibly. Two other major online ammo/gun parts vendors have resumed shipping to us - with LTC on file. I honestly think it’s due to the fact that vendors and shops are flooded with ammo and can’t seem to move it fast enough (until the next panic) so some are willing to risk tapping into the MA market to increase sales?

That or they are taking Growacet 1000mg pills.... or TargetSports attorney has made a few phone calls and branched out.... lol.

-Mike

Just got my "test target prime out" order in. Ordered a few hundred various rounds on Sat 4/28.....received on wed 5/2 Not bad at all. I am in MA. Their packaging leaves a little bit to be desired though lol. Plain brown box, but amazon does a better job of packing stuff securely. This is a godsend for us though, we can't touch these prices on Cape Cod. Me likey!!

Ordered on 4/21. Label created 4/23 order ready to go. Still sitting in warehouse not shipped. Emailed and got a response that they are moving to new location etc..
First time i've had any issues in the many orders over the years.

I just ordered a case, 5000 round, of Geco 22LR from them. Placed the order Friday night and had it Tuesday morning. I live in Texas, so all they needed was credit card number and shipping address.

Given they are only shipping from CT to MA, it won't be a long wait for it once it ships.

I have several vendors of various items that are domiciled in CT. I don't understand why, but they are. My business sort of forces me to stay put even if I hated this commie state. (I truly do love MA. And would fight if I wasn't "stuck" here.) But an online vendor??? Staying in CT and paying all those taxes????? It doesn't make a lot of sense.

All that said, yet another time I will publicly thank TS again.

Just received an email that my order, placed Tuesday night, was delivered to my apt building this afternoon. Sweet!

Given they are only shipping from CT to MA, it won't be a long wait for it once it ships.

I have several vendors of various items that are domiciled in CT. I don't understand why, but they are. My business sort of forces me to stay put even if I hated this commie state. (I truly do love MA. And would fight if I wasn't "stuck" here.) But an online vendor??? Staying in CT and paying all those taxes????? It doesn't make a lot of sense.

All that said, yet another time I will publicly thank TS again.

i do business with a vendor in CT, UPS ground is usually next day delivery to MA

Anyone else not selecting "shipping insurance" when ordering? I stopped after the 3rd or so shipment and now save a few bucks...

I paid $2.75 to insure my CCI Red White and Blue polymer coated .22 Long Rifle. Didn't know it was an option.
Iirc, the insurance option is automatically chosen for you but you can uncheck it during the checkout process. Ive thought about passing on it but I just leave it and pay the extra few bucks.

Anyone else not selecting "shipping insurance" when ordering? I stopped after the 3rd or so shipment and now save a few bucks...

Well, you might think that was a safe option, but you would be forgetting that the carrier they use are knob gobblers of the highest order. Not going to bother naming them.

Their favorite tactic out here in the sticks is to not even make an attempt to deliver, and instead they lie say they did attempt but "Customer Not Available or Business Closed."

And that is just what they did last evening with my very first Prime order. (Yeah, got all the case lots I need, decided to join for small orders)

Tracking said they would reattempt delivery today, but the last scan of the package shows it has been sitting at their distribution center since 6:30 AM, has not moved -- maybe not even really there -- maybe it was lost yesterday.

If so, glad I paid the meager dough for the insurance, and it is a surprisingly good rate, I am sure that TS-USA is not marking it up much if at all.

:emoji_tiger:

Seems I'm caught in limbo with the warehouse move. 2 orders placed one May 3rd one May 8th. The 8th has a shipping label saying info sent to FedEx. The one from the 3rd says shipped but FedEx tracking has no record of the tracking number. Wait and see what happens. Orders placed in April all arrived within a week from being placed. Insurance might be paying off after all.

I have a good "Brown Guy"
giphy.gif

500 rounds of PPU 7.62x51 for $269 with free shipping? Sold!!

That's 54 cents a round. Not bad.

Lake City was $299 for a box of 500 loose with free shipping.

The best that Shooters Outpost could do on Lake City 7.62 nato was $329 for 500 rounds as of yesterday when I was in there.
Guess they have to pay for their new cafe and gun museum. o_O

Back
Top Bottom