• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

miupiu%20steemit.JPG

Sorry, Im the biggest brass rat youll ever meet. ;) Especially when it comes to rifle brass.

I was hoping to pick up a good amount of the PPU to have some brass to work with but I barely ended up with anything. Didnt expect a caliber like that to be bought up in minutes.

Are you reloading 8mm ? Cause i am

Are you reloading 8mm ? Cause i am
I will be. Waiting on an FN 49 to come in late this week/early next week. Was hoping to acquire some PPU brass yesterday but only ended up with 20.

I reload pretty much everything I shoot. As far as rifle calibers are concerned I handload everything with the exception of 223 when its cheap enough. Only calibers I can recall buying factory ammo for in the last couple of years are 9mm and 223 and thats just because they were at low enough prices for me. If and when they go up and stay up Ill start loading for them again.

A couple of responses I got from TSUSA. Makes sense.

We have recently changed the set up our warehouse to handle orders in two ways. On one side we are shipping orders that have one item only on the order along with all other orders with that same single product. This allows us to bring a pallet to the shipping station and quickly move through all orders with the similar product. On the other side of the warehouse we are shipping orders with multiple products on one order, with oldest orders shipping first.

Once the madness is over, we will return to the standard way of shipping all Prime orders go first

So my order of half a case of Wolf 7.62 x 39 ordered 4/5 will be here tomorrow. My order of 9mm Greco JHP and 12 guage #4 buck Federal placed on 3/14 still does not have a tracking number. Kind of random.

99+ in stock 223 Rem TulAmmo 55 grain steel cased non-steel core range friendly. $5.14/20 round box (0.26 per round)

(Now quoting 21 days to process)

Bought stuff on the 17th nonprime, got no stuff and tracking yet.

I did email them randomly the other night and the president responded that they're working on orders from 3/14-17 so I should be soon.

I swear that’s even though it’s a kardashian round when I saw late boyscout’s review of his even lower tier Savage xp I was like 😱

View: https://youtu.be/l7UYXXuX4l0

I can attest that although the 6.5 is full gay Tiger King hype... the first 100 yard cloverleaf out of my 6.5 low dollar Ruger American Predator makes it my most accurate rifle with very little money spent.

Tough not to like it.

Last edited:
Can confirm the 1 case orders are shipping priority as per the message I posted earlier. I have 5 seperate orders dating back to 3/20 that have no action other than being updated from 15 day delay to 3 week delay.

I ordered a single case of SS109/M855 and it has a tracking number and shows as packed.

I can't confirm if this same logic applies to single boxes vs cases. But for sure, a SINGLE case order will process pretty quickly.

Back
Top Bottom