Target Sports USA prices up

Haven’t had a stock issue myself more shipping. Ordered over a week ago and still “awaiting tracking label.” I envy you guys who seem to order Monday and it shows up Tuesday. Always slow for me for some reason.

Haven’t had a stock issue myself more shipping. Ordered over a week ago and still “awaiting tracking label.” I envy you guys who seem to order Monday and it shows up Tuesday. Always slow for me for some reason.

Yeah... they are crazy fast for me. I don't know why. I have 4k arriving today sometime and I got the tracking email yesterday.

They seem to be a little slow with restocking as well. They've been out of some Hornady ammo I'm looking to get for weeks now. Hope they restock soon.

Ive been a Prime member forever and I can recall a couple of times when I had to wait for almost a couple of weeks for something to come in. That was a while ago though. Frustrating at the time because I was seeing posts here from people who had ordered around the same time and were getting stuff delivered and I was still looking at a "label created" status. I dont think Prime members get shipping priority though. There was no mention of that in any of the Prime sales pitches and Id assume if that was a perk theyd be telling you about it.

Seems to be the beginnings of a run going on right now, maybe theyre having a bit of a hard time keeping up with demand? Good amount of 223/556 oos last time I checked. (except for green tip which seems to be in good supply for whatever reason) Wolf Gold has been oos for a little while now and theyve done a pretty good job in the past getting that stuff back in stock.

Placed an order on Monday, and another on Tuesday when something came back in stock. Both say out for delivery today. But they are out of stock on a lot of stuff I usually order, glad I'm just padding my stock and it's nothing I really need.

Ive been a Prime member forever and I can recall a couple of times when I had to wait for almost a couple of weeks for something to come in. That was a while ago though. Frustrating at the time because I was seeing posts here from people who had ordered around the same time and were getting stuff delivered and I was still looking at a "label created" status. I dont think Prime members get shipping priority though. There was no mention of that in any of the Prime sales pitches and Id assume if that was a perk theyd be telling you about it.

Seems to be the beginnings of a run going on right now, maybe theyre having a bit of a hard time keeping up with demand? Good amount of 223/556 oos last time I checked. (except for green tip which seems to be in good supply for whatever reason) Wolf Gold has been oos for a little while now and theyve done a pretty good job in the past getting that stuff back in stock.
Yeah it definitely seems like this could be the beginning of a panic buy.
The election and Corona bullshit ain’t helping. It will be interesting to see how ammo availability plays out after the election - even if Trump is re-elected.

I just grabbed a case of Speer Lawman 9mm 115FMJ at $9.49 a box, $189 a case. That is pretty good value, and always nice to go a bit deeper on the inventory.....

Placed an order on Monday, and another on Tuesday when something came back in stock. Both say out for delivery today. But they are out of stock on a lot of stuff I usually order, glad I'm just padding my stock and it's nothing I really need.

both orders just arrived. Put away in the ammo cabinet, now I have to hit the range to make more room :)

My turn around was always two days. The past month it has been 3-5 days. Not a big deal, id just like to see their supply improve.

The American Eagle 9mm 124 grain went up, but it's been the same price for quite some time. Comes out to just under 9 bucks more for a case. I'm happy they're still having the 50% off sale on the Federal HSTs each each month. I buy at least a few boxes each time to stock up. Waiting for the Federal 22lr Blackpack to get back in stock so I can start hoarding that. Delivery time hasn't changed for me, it's still pretty quick.

Yeah it definitely seems like this could be the beginning of a panic buy.
The election and Corona bullshit ain’t helping. It will be interesting to see how ammo availability plays out after the election - even if Trump is re-elected.
Best case scenario is people look to stock up prior to the election. Companies ramp up production to meet the demand. Trump is reelected, people breathe a sigh of relief and go back to buying what they shoot. Companies lower prices to work through the glut and I keep stacking cheap ammo.

hadertiestraighten.gif

Best case scenario is people look to stock up prior to the election. Companies ramp up production to meet the demand. Trump is reelected, people breathe a sigh of relief and go back to buying what they shoot. Companies lower prices to work through the glut and I keep stacking cheap ammo.

View attachment 337037

My grandkids are going to be building forts out of Grandpa's ammo stash, and my daughter's not even married yet...

have had some instances where my orders i placed on a monday are being shipped quicker than the wed of the previous week - prime member as well

Yep. Another week, another increase.

9mm brass up to 200 a case now. Was 170 a case just two weeks ago. Was 190 a case a few days ago. Was 180 a case a week ago.

.223 brass now up 50 cents a box ($25 a case) too.

Saw a notice on the site 5-7 delay on shipping. Also looks like they are out of some common brands and are up "significantly" on what is left in stock.

Just looked at some 9mm., 22LR and .223 at Targetsports. By the time I decided what I wanted and got to checkout, the Fed AE 9mm I wanted was no longer available in the quantity to fill my order. I did manage to get a case of .22LR and a case of Fed AE .223, but paid about $30 more than I did last order in 2019. I checked around and found the 9mm I wanted at Brownells for about $30 more for the case ($10 of which was shipping) so I just bought it from them. If you need/want ammo, don't procrastinate any longer, it could become pretty scarce, pretty soon! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom