• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports website down?

I've tried to go there and keep getting an odd message, "Sorry, this website is not available for your Country."

I have tried a different OS, different browser, same result.

Anyone else having a problem?

Doesn't everyone do maintenance on Sunday night?

I'd like to turn my reload button on the browser into a pic of alittle bullet or a mag.

I've tried to go there and keep getting an odd message, "Sorry, this website is not available for your Country."

I have tried a different OS, different browser, same result.

Anyone else having a problem?
Fine here. I barely have a clue of what they are, but are you using a VPN?

So on a system without a VPN I couldn't connect. With a VPN (location had defaulted to NYC) could not connect. Changing the VPN setting to out west, and all works just fine.

If anyone stumbled over the 'why' factor, let me know. Thanks.

So on a system without a VPN I couldn't connect. With a VPN (location had defaulted to NYC) could not connect. Changing the VPN setting to out west, and all works just fine.

If anyone stumbled over the 'why' factor, let me know. Thanks.
Issue could be your end or any of the hops between your connection, the hops to the VPN, and the hops from the VPN to targetsports.

If it persists into the AM, I can give you some basic troubleshooting unless the VPN workaround is good enough.

Back
Top Bottom