• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Viewer System

Reading a report from SHOT 14, they took a brief look at the TargetViewer system. for the lazy or very long distance shooters, it gives you the ability to check your target from the bench, with it being viewable on a device (ipad, iphone, tablet, whatever).

While I understand the research into it to get it modular and compatible, I'm thinking the $1300 price tag is pretty out there.

I'm a tinkerer and if it would be useful, I might be willing to look into putting something similar together (right off the bat, I'm thinking couple hundred for hardware, some software development time, and some misc stuffs). I might do it just to see if I can!

Is this something people really would buy?

I saw the system and thought it was great. They also had a remote control target roll that you can change paper targets fromm 1000 yards

Another company had a similar camera product at half the price. Slightly less resolusion but still good. Will try to find the name

The more expensive system is targetvisioncam.com. The less exp is bullseyecamera.com (they will have an HD version in a month)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom